Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Awww...I am providing much needed vizual therapy to my Girllllzzzzz!!
Thanks pam :clap:
:irock:

·
Registered
191 Posts
hey pam, i'll bite. actually i think i bit a while back, can't remember for sure though. here is a pic taken with a camera phone during a somewhat recent boat trip. i have better ones but i'd feel retarded posting them so this is all you gals get! lol maybe i will post some after i get back from the desert. all there is to do out here is workout so....right now i am in better shape than that pic shows!

sorry had to take the pic down, somebody has threatened a photo shop war and i don't know who this guy is, so i have no ammo! can't give him any! lol

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
now where can i find pics of all the tech ladies besides the member picture thread? are there any threads in your honor? lol

Can't recall a thread with us in it....I could be very wrong though...too bad you can't leave us your pic....can't say I approve of a PS war, but your pic is so HOTT and they will only try to claim to be you by putting their face onto your body...sad that guys have to front like that. (I actually like Randall's PS skills!)

You may have submitted a pic before...can't find it though.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Can't recall a thread with us in it....I could be very wrong though...too bad you can't leave us your pic....can't say I approve of a PS war, but your pic is so HOTT and they will only try to claim to be you by putting their face onto your body...sad that guys have to front like that. (I actually like Randall's PS skills!)

You may have submitted a pic before...can't find it though.
wasn't randall. this person, actually people are on another board. they photoshopped Cat's face on my body. go figure! i am good with photo shop too so all i need is pics! i should start a thread then. just for the women of tech! i need something to look at while i am here in the desert. a man has needs! lol

81 - 85 of 85 Posts