Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Attention magnet or under the radar?

• Yes, I love the attention and demand it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't really notice anybody admiring me or the Z.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems I'm beginning to enjoy the tales my wife has when she takes the Z for a quick jaunt to the store or her book club meetings. Without fail, somebody is honking and hollering at her to get her attention and give her a :thumbsup:

So let's hear it from the ladies who own a Z or at least make payments and take it for a spin every now and then. This should be good!

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
haha. i like how you put "tales" in there.

on a side note....sort of fits into this subject....why do all people automatically think someone is flirting or hitting on them if they talk to you (male or female)? i talk to new females every day...i'm not hitting on them...just being friendly and starting conversations. :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: I like to think my wife is my own little hottie. I especially like watching her drive the Z. It gives me more appreciation for how the Z looks from the outside as it glides on the road. ****, I love this car! :wub:

As for flirting, I think some people just don't know how to react or read the body language. I will talk to just about anybody, and some people just take it wrong. Oh, well. I will give a wave to any Z owner, man or woman, young or old.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jun 13 2005, 08:37 PM
:lol: I like to think my wife is my own little hottie.  I especially like watching her drive the Z.  It gives me more appreciation for how the Z looks from the outside as it glides on the road.  ****, I love this car! :wub:
[snapback]113712[/snapback]​

the car definitely looks good from the outside...i never saw my own car being driven...until the guy drove off with it. haha! it definitely glides from the outside....not on the inside though! haha. unless you have a perfectly paved road...it's not a "gliding" feeling (no sports car is though).

if you thought your wife was ugly....i'd really question you smooth! haha. :rolf2:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jun 13 2005, 08:37 PM
As for flirting, I think some people just don't know how to react or read the body language.  I will talk to just about anybody, and some people just take it wrong.  Oh, well.  I will give a wave to any Z owner, man or woman, young or old.

exactly....i think 9 out of 10 females (or males) who say "that guy/girl was flirting with me" doesn't know what they're talking about...and the other person really isn't flirting. they just feel better about themself if they believe the other person was flirting with them. haha. ya know?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by djkern@Jun 13 2005, 10:40 PM
the car definitely looks good from the outside...i never saw my own car being driven...until the guy drove off with it.  haha!  it definitely glides from the outside....not on the inside though!  haha.  unless you have a perfectly paved road...it's not a "gliding" feeling (no sports car is though).

You're right about the sportscar not gliding...not if you know how to drive like it was meant to be.

if you thought your wife was ugly....i'd really question you smooth!  haha.  :rolf2:
[snapback]113714[/snapback]​

I thought about MILF... :wink:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by djkern+Jun 13 2005, 10:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Jun 13 2005, 08:37 PM
As for flirting, I think some people just don't know how to react or read the body language.  I will talk to just about anybody, and some people just take it wrong.  Oh, well.  I will give a wave to any Z owner, man or woman, young or old.

exactly....i think 9 out of 10 females (or males) who say "that guy/girl was flirting with me" doesn't know what they're talking about...and the other person really isn't flirting. they just feel better about themself if they believe the other person was flirting with them. haha. ya know?
[snapback]113719[/snapback]​

Yep, I sure do. Self esteem and confidence.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love that moment when a guy looks over and sees a woman driving. I agree though, just because I get a nod or smile doesn't mean they're flirting.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by PSU 350@Jun 13 2005, 11:09 PM
I love that moment when a guy looks over and sees a woman driving.  I agree though, just because I get a nod or smile doesn't mean they're flirting.
[snapback]113727[/snapback]​

:wavey: Welcome to the site and great first post! Glad to see you here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Jun 13 2005, 09:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-PSU 350
@Jun 13 2005, 11:09 PM
I love that moment when a guy looks over and sees a woman driving.  I agree though, just because I get a nod or smile doesn't mean they're flirting.

[snapback]113728[/snapback]​

I think you're just happy a woman finally answered you two.

It's even better when they find out I drive stick.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by PSU 350+Jun 13 2005, 11:22 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2005, 09:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-PSU 350

[snapback]113731[/snapback]​

:rolf2: You know us too well. :cheers:

This will definitely get more 'action' by tomorrow when my favorite ladies find it. :party:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Jun 13 2005, 08:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-djkern
@Jun 13 2005, 10:40 PM
the car definitely looks good from the outside...i never saw my own car being driven...until the guy drove off with it.  haha!  it definitely glides from the outside....not on the inside though!  haha.  unless you have a perfectly paved road...it's not a "gliding" feeling (no sports car is though).

You're right about the sportscar not gliding...not if you know how to drive like it was meant to be.

if you thought your wife was ugly....i'd really question you smooth!  haha.   :rolf2:
[snapback]113714[/snapback]​

I thought about MILF... :wink:
[snapback]113723[/snapback]​

i knew how to drive the car very well...and still....nope...doesn't glide. it's not a luxury car...it's a sports car. :) doesn't glide like my parents RL (but, then again, the RL doesn't drive like th z). :)

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I like the attention. Mostly guys sneak a peek then quickly turn their heads. I laugh cuz they must think I will get attatched or hypnotized by their staring and drooling. I'm not flirting when I wave or smile, I just appreciate other Z's.

I also give the index finger wave when I pass another car enthusiast who has a fast car! No hostile glares from me~~ it's all good!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Well you know that Lucy just demands the attention Dave! :wink: I LOVE driving down the road and getting the looks. Just this morning I got TWO honks from truck drivers.......People can't help but look at her. It's funny how the male Z drivers will wave to me first before ANY woman 350Z driver will around pittsburgh will tho...maybe they want to be the only girl drivin a 350Z?

I don't think guys are flirting just b/c they speak to me. After years and years of bartending/waiting tables/running restaurants, I am so used to :blah: with strangers that it doesn't cross my mind. You would have to beat me w/ a 2x4 to get me to realize some guy was flirting w/ me lol..........

OH and DO I SEE ANOTHER PENNSYLVANIA ZCHICK???!!!???!!! :party: :DiRN:

:welcome: PSU 350..........are you State College resident full time or just when school is in session?????? PSU=hubby's alma matter! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Jun 13 2005, 11:31 PM-->
Originally posted by PSU [email protected] 13 2005, 11:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-PSU 350

This will definitely get more 'action' by tomorrow when my favorite ladies find it. :party:
[snapback]113736[/snapback]​

:wub: Dave you sure are a sweet talker! I could just eat you up you are so sweet! :wub: :wavey: :wink:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jun 14 2005, 09:42 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by PSU [email protected] 13 2005, 11:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-PSU 350

[snapback]113736[/snapback]​

:wub: Dave you sure are a sweet talker! I could just eat you up you are so sweet! :wub: :wavey: :wink:
[snapback]113889[/snapback]​

:wink: Took me years of practice... :cheers:

·
Registered
798 Posts
I have to say that I dont see too many women driving a z around. But I get alot of stares. I am single so it doesnt bother me much. I also have to say I am the youngest that I have seen driving a z. not that young but I am 25. So many men stop and talk and want to know how fast it is and so on. But I dont mind at all. The more the merrier. :clap:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jun 14 2005, 07:41 AM
Well you know that Lucy just demands the attention Dave! :wink:  I LOVE driving down the road and getting the looks.  Just this morning I got TWO honks from truck drivers.......People can't help but look at her.  It's funny how the male Z drivers will wave to me first before ANY woman 350Z driver will around pittsburgh will tho...maybe they want to be the only girl drivin a 350Z? 

I don't think guys are flirting just b/c they speak to me.  After years and years of bartending/waiting tables/running restaurants, I am so used to :blah: with strangers that it doesn't cross my mind.  You would have to beat me w/ a 2x4 to get me to realize some guy was flirting w/ me  lol.......... 

OH and DO I SEE ANOTHER PENNSYLVANIA ZCHICK???!!!???!!!  :party: :DiRN:

:welcome: PSU 350..........are you State College resident full time or just when school is in session??????  PSU=hubby's alma matter!  :thumbsup:
[snapback]113888[/snapback]​

I hope I still count as a Pennsylvania ZChick. I live in Saint Louis now, but PA will always be home. I'm from the Harrisburg area. I graduated from PSU five years ago and think :bow: Jo Pa should coach until he dies on that field.

·
Registered
470 Posts
its great to hear a girls opinion ahahha theres not many female z drivers around here, but theres one in a red z omg she is so hot ahahha i just smile and wave, one of these days shes gona make me crash!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts