Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale: 4 Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires, excellent condition!

6K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  QuicksilverZ 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

The next exciting chapter in my life has begun after my wife and I recently welcomed a daughter into our family on 8/18! :biggrin: We decided to trade in my 350Z for a more family-friendly vehicle. As a result, I have a set of used Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires available for sale that would look awesome on your Z this winter! Who doesn't want to drive the Z all year anyways :lol:?! See below for the details on these tires:

Condition: lightly used
Payment terms: prefer Paypal. Will accept cash for pick up only
Pickup only/Ship: prefer pick up but am open to shipping if necessary
Mileage: used December - March in two winters(2008, 2009) for approximately 7,000 miles total (original Discount Tire invoice and subsequent tire mounting invoices available for reference upon request).
Description:
Front tires (2) - Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 tires, 225/50R17
Rear tires (2) - Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 tires, 235/50R17
Price: $600 or best offer when shipped, $500 or best offer when picked up

These tires are absolutely fantastic in the snow. I had little traction in trace amounts of snow without them, but was able to drive the Z through 4 inches of snow safely with these tires mounted. They have been garage stored and bagged when not mounted on the Z. I will provide pictures of these tires tomorrow!

Please contact me with any questions or comments. I am certainly looking to help out another Z owner here so I can be flexible with pricing and other details! Thank you for looking at this post.

QuicksilverZ

See less See more
#2 ·
ouch a little pricy =/ i can get them new for 700 shipped. =[

#4 ·
well i would need to buy the 17' rims also... so i would have to say 350 shipped. =/

#5 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I still have these winter tires for sale and am willing to lower the price to get them to a new owner :biggrin:. I am now selling them for $400 or best offer shipped, or $350 or best offer when picking up locally. Please let me know via PM if you are interested! I'm willing to negotiate on price.

Also, I'd like to provide an update on tire condition. I pulled these tires out of storage to take the attached pictures. I apologize that it took some time to post these pictures.

Please note that upon pulling these out of storage I discovered a very small hole/snag in one of the rear tires that required a repair at my local Discount Tire (where I purchased them). This hole is seen in one of the pictures. It was not a full puncture but was repaired regardless.

Given that one tire underwent a repair, I'd like to pass along some information on the warranty I have with these tires. Discount Tire repaired the tire for free under my warranty. It is still considered in good and drivable condition. All of these tires have a lifetime repair and a replacement warranty through Discount Tire if they were to ever fail (e.g. not hold air after this repair job). This warranty would be passed to the new owner upon purchase of these tires. I am happy to provide these documents upon request.

Let me know of any questions or comments and thanks for looking.

QuicksilverZ

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.