Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="color:darkblue">Yet another reason I don't want a bike anymore: link</span>

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yes, Dirn. Some countries just have different ways of handling criminals.
Yes, that person probably deserved what he got, but if the law here did such a thing it would cause a riot. Innocent before guilty???

Laws to protect criminals are not always correct but that guy looks dead or paralized. Did you see the way he landed, twisting his head back.
Maybe we should be more aggressive here.

WOW! 101 posts for me. :goodtimes:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But who's to say that was the cops intention. Perhaps it was merely to cut the guy off and get him to stop

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Holy sh*t!!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Yup! I don't do drugs, so I should be a little less likely to die than that guy.

·
Registered
806 Posts
He deserved it. He posed a threat not only to the people he held hostage, but also when he was speeding down the streets on the bike putting peoples lives at risk. If he was "innocent" to begin with, he never should've gotten on the bike or held people hostage in the first place and just turn himself in. Once he breaks the laws, he's a criminal, and I don't care how they stop him. If you're innocent, you don't run away from the cops unless you're asking for it.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
1) why the **** was he going so slow?

2) Dumbass had some serious tunnel vision, he should have seen that coming.

3) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts