Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2005 floor mats now have a heel plate. I wore a hole through my original floor mat.

~Z~

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took pics today but had camera - well - ah - lost to cable to plug it into my computer. Will post tomorrow!

~Z~

·
Registered
199 Posts
[/quote]

I just got the NISMO ones as well and I can already see them starting to wear. I am really disappointed in the quality of the mats. I have gotten mats for half this price that have lasted twice as long.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
[/quote]

How much if we do a group buy?? I'm sure we can get several from here and at least one other site. I'll even ask my Z club!

P
<div align="right">[snapback]93431[/snapback]
[/quote]

+1 mine is starting to look a bit rough as well (combat boots are not very nice on floormats)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I feel special now. When I get my 04 Track in Feb. I didn't notice on the way home it didn't have the floormats in it, I was too excited. I forgot about it for a few days untill I was cleaning out some paperwork from the car when I found the window sticker, that had floormats as one of the options. So I called the dealership to ask what happened. Apparently when they were cleaning it up for me they forgot to put them back in, and have since then lost them. So they ordered me new ones. I quess I got the 05 ones cause it has the plastic cover, I didn't even know they made them without it. Not too bad. :nana:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I looked yesterday and my '05 Touring, purchased in December '04 (in case that matters) doesn't look like the photo with a heel guard. :werd: Perhaps they are aftermarket instead of stock???

·
Registered
310 Posts
I need new mats too. If someone wants to start a group buy on these, I will join in.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Who's the animal who got into their Z with dirty shoes!?! :OMG:

My wife picked up some generic black carpet floormats for me for $7 (for a pair). After 6 months they show almost no wear. And if they did, I'd splurge and just buy another set. I think she got them at Target or something.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I drive mostly barefoot b/c driving the Z w/ 4 inch heels is no easy feet (haha sorry had to do the pun there) I have a tiny bit of wear, but nowhere close to having a hole in mine....I think after I wear these down I will get something custom....

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WELL - floor mats are on national back order - they might have a new part number and a new price. I will know more in about a month.

Sorry folks.

Thanks

Zach

And yes I got into my car with dirty shoes - but I was outside cleaning it that day.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Floor mats are in! We just got a bunch of floor mats with the heel plates in.

Let me know if you are interested!

I can sell them for the $59.85 - shipping is about $13.00.

Thanks

Zachary

1 - 20 of 28 Posts