Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at putting projector fogs in the grille of my Z, down in the bottom outside corners. I can see that there's a panel/duct of some kind blocking airflow in the sides of the grille. Does this route air up to the lights/intake? Or is this just there to block air from going around the radiator?

I plan on trimming back the bottom slat of the grille, and mounting round projector fogs down there, probably having to fab up an extended bracket from the bumper beam.

Thinking I'll run the Hella optilux 1100 series lights.

All I can find are a couple different Zs with fogs in the grilles online. Blue batmobile (server's down), a brickyard, a silver, a blue, and a yellow. The yellow is pretty close to what I was thinking of, but they're mounted up too high.

Sounds like Bluebatmobile mounted his they way I'm thinking of (or close to it), but his server's down, so no-go on seeing his pics (unless anyone else has some).

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
It's probably nothing. I'd go for it if you know there are other Z's with foglights. I know there are aftermarket front bumpers with space for foglights, and they haven't had any issues with airflow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts