Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the chat room is causing the error due to the refresh rate!! josh has called the host adn they are fixing this for us. sorry for any inconvenience

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Have you heard any new details of this being fixed. I dont know what Dirn and Jinx will do with themselves all day at work without the chatroom.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Jun 2 2004, 08:53 AM
Have you heard any new details of this being fixed. I dont know what Dirn and Jinx will do with themselves all day at work without the chatroom.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
NOT TWO DAYS IN A ROW! DAMNIT I NEED TO VENT!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
We need to have a therapy session in the chatroom once it is up again.
(just had to throw some in there)

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
sorry guys.. we are having to find a host.. the current one has some limitations that prevent use of the chat.... i am looking and will update once we have got this resolved

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Jun 2 2004, 12:16 PM
ok guys we are working dilligently to find a new host that wont give us that nasty error!! plese be patient

and by the way this is my 1000th post

Congrats Jaysen

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
oh man pump up the valium. I only got my ADD meds, which make me more focused on trying to get into the chat room. What I really need is some

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Jun 1 2004, 03:23 PM
well the chat room is causing the error due to the refresh rate!! josh has called the host adn they are fixing this for us. sorry for any inconvenience

For the moderators/admins, if you're interested, the backup chat room is still available at http://350z-tech.homeip.net:8080/zchat/

Original user credentials still apply.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by kcobean@Jun 2 2004, 09:59 PM
For the moderators/admins, if you're interested, the backup chat room is still available at 350z-tech.homeip.net/zchat/

<span style="color:darkblue">You know, I was just thinking about that. But we lose the ability for anyone to just hop in. Definitely something to think about for us addicts though.

:goodtimes:

*phew* I had to get it out of my system</span>

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Jun 2 2004, 10:03 PM-->QUOTE (DiRN @ Jun 2 2004, 10:03 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-kcobean
@Jun 2 2004, 09:59 PM
For the moderators/admins, if you're interested, the backup chat room is still available at 350z-tech.homeip.net/zchat/

<span style="color:darkblue">You know, I was just thinking about that. But we lose the ability for anyone to just hop in. Definitely something to think about for us addicts though.

:goodtimes:

*phew* I had to get it out of my system</span>

For the time being, I pulled the authentication off the room...anyone is welcome in, you just have to pick a name going in....

Again, it's http://350z-tech.homeip.net:8080/zchat/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts