Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just got my first 350Z (first non-american car too). Used to drive a Z28 until some kid with no license smashed me thru an intersection at a red light. Ahhh.....sorry, had to vent. Anyway, went out this weekend and saw a beautiful Redline 350Z and decided to test drive her. She handled very nicely and sounded a lot deeper then I expected. Since I was a member of a LS1 message board, I figured there HAD to be a 350Z one, so here I am. Ready to learn all kind of new tricks about my new toy.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Hi Newbie!! Welcome!!! congrats!! I love that your test drive caused your wallet to be lightened (in a good way of course)

The Zed will not let you down. She performs awesome feats of majic (wallet involved here) and looks sexiest with many mods!! LOL

How many miles on her? Have you thought about a camera yet? She's a photo bug!! And oh, yes, many more websites: 350zmotoring; 350zchickz (not just for females any more); 350zfrenzy; all dot com's.

I'm sure there's a club or organziation near your home as well. Have fun and drive often....she's your daily driver??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is my driver for now. Am looking into getting a little grocery getter and keeping this as my weekend car. As far as the pics, I will have them up by next weekend.
The only things I think she needs right now are some nice wheels and a spoiler.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by ravnlunatic00@Jul 17 2005, 05:20 PM
It is my driver for now.  Am looking into getting a little grocery getter and keeping this as my weekend car.  As far as the pics, I will have them up by next weekend.
The only things I think she needs right now are some nice wheels and a spoiler.
[snapback]133060[/snapback]​

I love my rims!! I was torn as to whether to buy after market but I love my choice. It took some time to find the right rims...such a personal choice.

As for spoiler, that's a good hunt as well. I loved the Nismo until I saw it in person....didn't move me as much. Now I have the small OEM, and it suits my Z for now.

Good luck...I'll look next week for pics! :irock:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Welcome to the site! :welcome: Yes, you have found us!!!! :clap: We are here if ya have any questions!!!! You will fit right in and you will find this site a little more tame w/ less flaming going on I would imagine than the LS1 boards!!!! (we also don't fight over what body style is better, gbody f body w body BAH we just have BEAUTIFUL bodies! :wink: )

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Woohoo! Welcome! Congrats on your purchase, but sorry to hear why it happened.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome - I grew up working on LT1s and LS1s. So I know that it is a little hard to get used to having a Nissan. You will love your new car.

~Z~

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm hoping so. Gotta admit, so far nothing about her has let me down. Kinda miss the growl of my 'maro's exhaust tho. I'm looking for a spoiler and not real sure what they make for it. Anybody able to give me a little info or some pics of them on their cars? Also, as you can tell from the whole "missing the growl thing" , I as wondering if they sound good with aftermarket exhausts or do they sound like those little Celica's and such that I used to make fun of? I mean she sounds kinda deep now (for factory pipes), but was wondering if the aftermarket pipes would be worth it? Thanks for the warm welcome all!
:yourock:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
OMG I have the Borla True Dual Exhaust and she growls so nicely. NOT ricey (aka fartcan exhausts on hondas lol) NOT annoyingly loud, a nice deep grumble.

There are so many spoilers out for the Z it's really a matter of taste, I have the OEM spoiler and love it.

Here is a link to get you started on the spoiler....just to get an idea of what is out there.

http://hopupracing.com/aeex.html

I am sure you can find better deals on them, but for reference...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts