Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
yeh the 'other' forum is useless... its a pity we cant hack into it and bring all the decent content over to this forum, like all our witty comments and non-biased heckling hehe...

·
Registered
562 Posts
:welcome:

Frosty, did you get the email I've sent you. I've just read the PM you've sent me on the onther site 2 weeks ago. By the way, that site was up for about 10min, I think it must be a record :lame:

:poop:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Nuffy - just a moment ago.

They won't let you post 'caus of your problem with moderators! (j/k)

I live right at the end of the expressway - when you get to the roundabout, i'm back about 1k and over to the right in a bit of semi-rural paddock style of thing.

Literally 60 seconds from the x-pressway.

My shout if ever you drop by!

FRIZZLE

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
I drove past there twice last long weekend! I drive that way quiet often when I go to Gold Coast or Central Coast. I assume it's the roundabout with the really annoying white stripes/bumps in the road.

There's a possibility that I might be going that way this saturday.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey Frosty welcome to the new forum, where have you been hiding in the fridge, we thought we'd lost you (we can always hope ha ha ).

aka ZZZ-35

·
Registered
352 Posts
Shizzle, good to see you on the "dark side".

Yeah I got the pics, Im trying to use one as my avatar, can't seem to get it to work though?

As always

H

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
:welcome: to all!! we just got everything transfered to a dedicated server and working out any bugs we may have, so if you see any please post them in the tech support so we can get them fixed.
thx
jaysen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts