Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-family:Times New Roman"> Hey everyone...i picked it up on Tuesday...the 22nd but I have been sooooooooo busy...i didn't have time to post...It snowed today but it all of it melted...I am driving it to the office tomorrow morning with my girlfirend...

Anyway...let me know what you think...I saw a conversion kit in that you could lambo style door hinges on it. I am thinking that is must...

I AM SO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! :):):)

- Mike.
</span>

Attachments

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to Tech! And I dunno where you live, but if you plan on having to drive the Z in that white stuff, I'd invest in some snow tires ASAP cause the stock tires are NOT good in the stuff. Trust me, I've been there done that. Matter of fact, they are hard as rocks under 40º and will slip a lot even on dry pavement! Now I have a winter car to drive. Z no likey to go in snow. We do have some members who drive successfully thru the winter months but w/ a LOT of patience, and some creativeness to keep that Z on the road, and going! :cheers:

Congrats on the Z and keep the shiney side up! :lol:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
She looks beautiful Mike!

Take Jinxxy's advice and buy winter tires! I have heard too many horror stories with people recking their Zs in the wintery conditions. Hate to see this happen to you.

Man, I miss snow.....

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yo. Welcome. :welcome:

From now on - you're family - gabeesh?

What's said on these boards stays on these boards.

If there's anything we can do for you - just ask - you know what I'm sayin? Bada Bing. :cheers:

Snow? What's snow? Looks slippery.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts