Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Finally! Thumbs up to order car cover!!!!

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Faluzure 
#1 ·
:clap: Well, I have searched the internet for the best breathing, snow tolerating car cover for my baby for the winter since the garage fell thru this year due to the hurricanes in fla taking away my neighbor's winter home in florida. The one that I have found that is rated the highest for winter/UV/dust/rain protection is the Covercraft Weathersheild HD. Anyone else find one or use one that can beat or top that quality for the same price? ( between $350 and $400). Thanks! I want to get this thing ordered quickly, looking for comparisons.........

#2 ·
I had the Weathershield on my old car (PT Crusier) and really liked it. However the factory Nissan one apears to be made of the same material. I have two of those. Nice part about them is they wash and dry in your home machines. Not sure about the HD part, they only had one Weathershield when i bought mine.

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply, the weathershield HD is supposed to be superior protection for snow/UV/dust/breathing so I think it will work but I wanted to test the waters before shelling out $350 for this one (beat the dude up for $60 and he threw in shipping, the storage bag, and the lock too). This will be used to keep the baby warm in the winter over long pds of time. I appreciate it! :wavey:

#4 ·
Jinxx...I just picked up a Weathersield HD for my 350Z and I absolutely love it. It keeps it perfect through rain and snow. I got mine for like $319 shipped at webcovers.com.

Best car cover I have ever purchased.

#5 ·
How easy are covers to put on and take off. I'm assuming they have an elastic around the bottom to hold them on?

I've never dealt with covers, but I'll be moving out soon and won't have my garage anymore :soap: so I was just wondering how big of a pain it will be.

Also, you guys are saying that this Weathershield HD cover is the best one to protect against everything?

#6 ·
Also, you guys are saying that this Weathershield HD cover is the best one to protect against everything?
Yes..after all the research I did I fould it was the best cover to protect against the outdoors. The fit is perfect and has elastic which hold it snug at the base of the car.

#11 ·
I bought this one from Courtesy Parts about 2 days after I bought my Z. It is the same kind as you would be able to get from Weathershield. It has a Z logo on the front and says Nissan.

Click Here

It works awesome, water just repels off it like nothing. It takes me about 2 minutes to put on/take off. I carry around a bowling ball bag in my trunk because it folds up to the size of a bowling ball. The past few weeks, we had a pretty bad winter storm (several feet of snow & ice). I live in Kentucky and I couldn't drive my car for about a week and a half. I'm glad I had this car cover and it is worth the money (especially when it rains).

#13 ·
Car covers are good for ppl who live under the approach or takeoff line of an airport. Jet fuel does wonders to your paint...

#14 ·
The only reason I got it is because I live in apartments that don't have a carport. I'm working as fast as I can to get a house w/ a garage but this dang mod bug has bitten me. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.