Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after about 3 weeks, i have finally recieved my rims and i must say they look awesome. they are volk GT7 gunmetal 19x9.5 rear, 19x8.5 fronts with Toyo's T1-S tires. tell me what ya think!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
**** Jaysen they look great! I know you are a happy man!

·
Registered
230 Posts
WOW!
I really like those. I've looked at those before but they didn't appeal to me. Now that I've seen them on the Z it's a totally different story. They look great! Congrats!

Those pics just made it that much harder to decide what wheels to get. Thanks alot

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Bogart@Jun 10 2004, 01:54 AM
WOW!
I really like those.  I've looked at those before but they didn't appeal to me.  Now that I've seen them on the Z it's a totally different story.  They look great!  Congrats!

Those pics just made it that much harder to decide what wheels to get.  Thanks alot 

im sorry to do this to you bogart

thx everyone for the positive feedback

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so far the toyos are great!!

350zspeedracer, all i have are the OEM for now, but i guess i have to get some after market brake pads!! any suggestions?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I have the Hawk HPS brake pads up front, they are fantastic. Actually the first "mod" I did....I think around 3200 miles or so, look at the difference in the OEM pad and the new Hawk pad--no wonder OEM's produce so much dust, look how worn they are after only 3200 miles!!!

I got them at splparts.com click here They are $60/pair shipping not included in that price. A great investment if I can say so myself. Brake dust is NIL and stopping power is increased.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Dayum, bro! I could literally curl up with a sleeping bag in those lips! Very nice! I approve of your purchase...;-)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah, they look pimp man, nice work.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Jaysen you can find them at raceshopper.com
This is the best place for price that I could find on them.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Dave079@Jun 10 2004, 03:50 PM
Jaysen you can find them at raceshopper.com
This is the best place for price that I could find on them.

thx i just ordered them

1 - 20 of 28 Posts