Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know it's a Honda, but this thing looks awesome. Haven't found any specs on it yet, but it's and 1800cc. Should make good power.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That's badass! I'd hit it! I like the 'bullet shell' look at the bottom right behind the front wheel.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah that honda looks sick!

I saw that tomohawk for the first time about a year ago (thank you Maxim!), and it's just incredible. The 400 mph speed is actually somewhat of an estimate. They actually don't have a recorded top speed because 1: few people are willing to put the balls to the wall and go 400 mph and 2: NOBODY is willing to do it on a freakin bike... that's just insane.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by DiRN@Jul 30 2004, 09:28 AM
When you gonna get it Lo Fi?  And welcome to the Z/Honda family.

I'm taking a collection as we speak. Who wants to donate?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've gone 400MPH before...

...of course I was 30,000 feet in the air and surrounded by 150 tons of airplane, but that's just semantics.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Re: Tomahawk:

Does it count if nobody actually drives it?...

I wonder what a piece of pea gravel under the tire feels like @ 378 mp?...but not enough to strap in!

The Honda seems a bit more realistic...

·
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by SCDOO 2@Jul 31 2004, 12:27 AM
I don't want to try it.

Most sport bikes, 1st gear goes well past 60mph. However, that is a viper engine with what, 5000RPM redline compared to say, a Yamaha R1's 14,500RPM redline. Who the **** knows, but that thing looks un-ridable. How big do you have to be?? 6-5 minimum??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts