Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Finally got a camera to take pictures of my Z with. Just recently got my Greddy lip on, Tein S-tech springs, and Finally...

Volk GT-7 RBC color
19x8.5 and 19x9.5 Offsets +23 in the front and +24 in the rear.
Running on Falken Betas 245/35/19 and 275/30/19.
Tell me what you guys think. PS, I really thought RBC color would be darker. I mean I like it, but Im not satisfied, I think i want the GT7 in diamond Black, then i would be satisfied, SOoo If anyone has GT-7s in diamond black and is willing to try something new, trade me for my RBCs!! :cheers:

Anyway Tell me what you think, Do you think Diamond black would look bettter? or stick with this? Oh and by the way, IM HORRIBLE AT TAKING PICTURES SO BARE WITH ME :banghead:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That's a sweet Z! Good looking front fascia, too! Those must be some heavy wheels. They look good. :drool:

FYI, don't include the fuzzy pics. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
are they chrome?? they look great. i have them in silver. :)

they look sweet! don't go with black....too many people are getting the gt-7's in black.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They arent really chrome. They are volks new color, RBC. I guess it stands for Rays black chrome or coating? but yea its supposed to be like a black chrome, but its a little bit ligher. But the wierd thing is, the inside of the wheel, the spokes are black.. :dunno:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

either way....they look sweet.

same color as the rims goingdeep has, right?

not as bling bling as chrome...looks great.

maybe their start off black...and there's some sort of chroming process that makes them chrome-ish?? maybe that's how it has a black tint??

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Nice lookin ride man, I was gonna get that lip myself but then I found the IM one instead.. you really need to consider gettin the rest of the kit tho. IMO, its too much **** hanging off the front, and not enough on the sides to make that work. The GRedy kit isn't that expensive tho, and its really gonna make that work out better. Lemme see if i can find pics for example..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
those wheels look real nicee..i was actually lookin for the ings half kit side skirts to finish it off. I like to mix n match haha.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.ings-net.com/products/LX-Z33/imgs/f.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by LiLxDooD@May 1 2005, 09:59 PM
those wheels look real nicee..i was actually lookin for the ings half kit side skirts to finish it off. I like to mix n match haha.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.ings-net.com/products/LX-Z33/imgs/f.jpg');}" />
[snapback]98890[/snapback]​

i got those wheels!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts