Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone!!
Finally after waiting about 2 months, the Kinetix SSV Mainfold V.5 is here. I have to give big credit to Kinetix this time for a great product look wise, and performance wise. It was worth every single penny.
Installing it was not easy, it was a bit hard. it took about 2 hrs for it to get done. The lower plenum had to come out as well, so the engine was fully exposed to its outside enviroment, and one must be carefull not to drop a bolt or screw in it.

It simply looks beautiful, i think i need to invest in a See Thru hood...lol
Its bling bling, everyone will give you compliments for it. it will leave an awe on the faces of those who see it for the first time.
The strut bar fits with a lot of clearance over the mainfold.
Performance wise...i was able to take it for a pin right after it was done. The response on the car is a lot quicker now, the engine sounds smooth on low rpm's and screams on higher rpm's. When i say scream, i dont mean exhaust scream, i mean you can feel and hear the engine sound coming from right infront of you.
Acceleration is a lot quicker, high speed drives are soooooooo smooth. you can actually feel and hear the air flow.
gotta give it a 10/10
its a bit expensive, but its worth it.

here are the pics.

[attachmentid=10167]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the weather is very damp over here, after Hurrican Katrina passed.

anyway
ill be happy to answer any questions you guys have

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
congrats, but looking forward to some other pics without the haze as it looses the true look that you probably are viewing.

Nice Job on th einstall though.....I want one!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
What are those like 800 bucks. Is there anymore performance gains over the crawford

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by 24boosted@Aug 28 2005, 11:41 AM
Driving impressions after install? What are the specs on your wheels? The smog gods over here in CA won't like that IM at all.
[snapback]149999[/snapback]​

driving impressions!!
i love it...the car breathes a lot better now.
quicker responses
amazing sound
bling bling look
the car is definately faster

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by sw150@Aug 28 2005, 11:52 AM
What are those like 800 bucks.  Is there anymore performance gains over the crawford
[snapback]150000[/snapback]​

yup...they are running like 800 something on kinetix racing .com
crawford who??!?!? LOL
please its not even comparable to this!
the car is faster for sure now....1, 2 , 3rd gears are amazing now

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
engine cover? i didnt hear of it yet. but i dont think it is possible cz of the way this mainfold has been built
it looks good just the way it is now

·
Registered
91 Posts
wow that does look AMAZING and i am sure if it was sitting outside without all the haze my mouth would droooop! very nice

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great Job! Now all you need is a FI system to kick some serious ass. What exhaust are you running with now?

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by FairladyZX@Aug 28 2005, 02:21 PM
Great Job!  Now all you need is a FI system to kick some serious ass.  What exhaust are you running with now?
[snapback]150028[/snapback]​

im still on stock
i am planning on getting the Evo2
any suggestions???

1 - 20 of 97 Posts