Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got back the Chevy Blazer that i had before, and now i am using it everyday....the Z now is a weekend car. i am actually missing her, but its all for the best. lower mileage, less tire, gas consume, less everything....and on top of all, she will always look like new.

she is sleeping in the driveway....hybernating untill the weekend.

the chevy blazer is tough car to rely and beat on everyday.

plus now i have backseats, and a flat bed to hanky panky in....lol :nana:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
why waste 400 bucks a month if you're not going to drive it? leasing a car and not driving it...doesn't make sense to me. (i thought it was bad that i bought it and didn't drive it in the winter....but, i bought the car. you're leasing it. enjoy it while you can man!!!). :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee that I use when the weather is really bad. Up here, we need a winter beater to give the Z some protection.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jul 18 2005, 09:24 AM
Yeah I like having my "beater" but I don't think I'd have the heart to garage her for only weekend driving if I lived somewhere that you can drive her year round :shiftdrive:
[snapback]133251[/snapback]​

"beater". haha! the "beater" costs more then the z. :)

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by djkern+Jul 18 2005, 11:31 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxxycat
@Jul 18 2005, 09:24 AM
Yeah I like having my "beater" but I don't think I'd have the heart to garage her for only weekend driving if I lived somewhere that you can drive her year round :shiftdrive:
[snapback]133251[/snapback]​

"beater". haha! the "beater" costs more then the z. :)
[snapback]133259[/snapback]​

almost 2X :hide2:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Even though it's always "drivable" weather down here, the Z sure takes a tough beating when driving it every day.

Congrats on the Blazer ayman :clap:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jul 18 2005, 11:18 AM
Even though it's always "drivable" weather down here, the Z sure takes a tough beating when driving it every day.

Congrats on the Blazer ayman :clap:
[snapback]133296[/snapback]​

thanx....

well to be honest, i am worried about the mileage after turning in the car, i put a lot of **** miles on the car everyday almost 85 miles in average...i already have 13000 miles and i close on a year on woning the car in November 28. so do the math!

plus the people here in the area were i work...they do not consider the cars parking next to them when they park. Dents, scratches, gashes, you name it...i already started having them on the car.

the "beater" is basically for daily use, and work....Z is for weekends, and after work use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts