Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
diamond black doorhandles
Seibon VS hood
filled rear wiper hole
new FairladyZ emblem
New Z front emblem

Just got it back last night, it isn't the cleanest it's every been. The wheels are horribly dirty, BUT here are some pics for now! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Your car looks so good Cat. I like the black door handles!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks! next I want to black out my headlights (Dave) and add the Evo-R CF wing (basically looks like nismo w/o the base) then my black and blue leather seats.... oh yeah, I am going to get CF door pillars, and CF emeblem fillers for the front and side Z's... man, I have more left than I thought. Eventually... it'll get there!

you think I should get a license plate that says BRUIZER?

HAHA! I am no longer a newbie, I am now MEMBER! ;)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Looks great Cat! I really like the contrast of the Blue and Black. Now all you have to do is pose infront of it and take some pictures! Seriously, if any guy saw a picture of you and your car they would probably fall over and then try to find out if you are single. Now we all know you are already married but still a picture can't hurt! :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zxrage! I see you workin' I will see what I can come up with. might not be as much skin as in your pic but hey! something is better than nothin'

I am going to the hooters car show in Arlington Texas this Sunday. I will see if I can remember to take one with me in it! ;)

what I would LOVE to do, is get pictures of yours and mine together. maybe this summer we will meet. I am planning on going to any big Z meets/shows this summer.

·
Registered
806 Posts
[Eddie Murphy voice] Ooooo that's hot! [/Eddie Murphy voice]

Seriously, you car looks awesome!!! Black wheels always look best imo, especially with a polished lip. I also agree with you on the blacked out headlights. It'll be real clean. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Just keep me informed about if you still want me to do those lights cat. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice, can't wait to see it this sunday.

Mostly I interested those black handles, they look AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Originally posted by Cat2102@Nov 5 2004, 06:46 PM
zxrage! I see you workin' I will see what I can come up with. might not be as much skin as in your pic but hey! something is better than nothin'

I am going to the hooters car show in Arlington Texas this Sunday. I will see if I can remember to take one with me in it! ;)

Something is always better than nothing. :biggrin:

I'll look forward to those pics!

what I would LOVE to do, is get pictures of yours and mine together. maybe this summer we will meet. I am planning on going to any big Z meets/shows this summer.
I was hoping to get my car out to some big car shows next year. By then the body kit and twin turbo will be installed and it should be worthy in my opinion. I would be willing to meet up with you if we can pick a show somewhere inbetween where we can meet. Since we still have plenty of time, we can see what is coming up for next year and set up some plans. I was thinking about going to Florida or somewhere south for the Nopi Nationals? Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Looks great cat! Plus I can sort of see your reflection in the 2nd to last picture! :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts