Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Very nice drop, and great looking Z! You are aware that the drop will become lower due to the springs settling down some. Should still very good, but just so that you are aware that it isn't finished yet :)

Where were thos picks taken? Looks a lot like Downtown Plano (Texas) and a bit East on Parker also in Plano.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Nice! You must have taken those pics on a holiday or Sunday - I see no traffic!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
that is a nice drop

just enough i think

ive had a look at the hotchkis springs and they're really affordable

how is the ride? i read theyre linear springs, have u noticed any difference compared to stock springs?

·
Registered
151 Posts
looks nice.......but I don't like the yellow engine stuff just my .02

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by TPIACE@Jul 5 2005, 09:23 AM
that is a nice drop

just enough i think

ive had a look at the hotchkis springs and they're really affordable

how is the ride? i read theyre linear springs, have u noticed any difference compared to stock springs?
[snapback]126592[/snapback]​

the ride is a bit smoother than stock, not quite as rigid. of course the handling is getting better as they settle as well! right now you can go to conceptZperformance and get them for $130.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by 350zluvr@Jul 5 2005, 08:39 AM
Very nice drop, and great looking Z! You are aware that the drop will become lower due to the springs settling down some. Should still very good, but just so that you are aware that it isn't finished yet :)

Where were thos picks taken? Looks a lot like Downtown Plano (Texas) and a bit East on Parker also in Plano.
[snapback]126572[/snapback]​

downtown Pensacola, FL!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by tonysZ33@Jul 5 2005, 12:35 PM
looks nice.......but I don't like the yellow engine stuff just my .02
[snapback]126705[/snapback]​

thanks! yeah the yellow is an acquired taste!! ha! plus the pics don't do any justice. i sprayed a base coat of white, then mixed silver and gold metallic in with the daytona yellow tehn a clear coat...

·
Registered
470 Posts
looking great!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Looking at your car again seems like it barely lowered it (which is what I'm looking for).

Can you take more pics after the springs have settled? Can you give us your impressions after more time with the springs and after they settled?

Have you or are you planning on realigning all four corners?

Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 350zluvr@Jul 5 2005, 03:27 PM
Looking at your car again seems like it barely lowered it (which is what I'm looking for).

Can you take more pics after the springs have settled? Can you give us your impressions after more time with the springs and after they settled?

Have you or are you planning on realigning all four corners?

Thanks!
[snapback]126837[/snapback]​

i wish i had some better before pics to show you the initial difference, which was alot! it is defiantely dropping, just not slammed!
i will be taking more pics in another week or so after i have done alignment and the springs have settled. and yes, definately a 4 wheel alignment. waiting a full 2 weeks for alignment like i did on my previous cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts