Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to frequent this website more and I like the layout. But everytime I want to post a picture my limit is set to 60KB, I have a lot of pictures but none of them are that small. Is there anyway you can bump the limit up to 200KB? If not, its no big deal, maybe then you can recommend a program that can decrease the file size of a picture while still retaining its integrity. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
60k should be enough i use about 50k for pics in the gallery, and those are about 640x450. u can resize with photoshop 7.0, 8.0. i went to google and typed in image resizer and a bunch of free progs were available. let me know what you find out
thx

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Most sites have size limits on the pics. Some sites you have to have a host for pics to post them which is a PITA but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I have gotten pretty adept at downsizing my pics using some free ware I found on the net. Some of them are free trials for 60 or so days, but i just keep switching up (or use my hubby's name instead to create a new page).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts