Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to see what ya'll think about this company and there clutch and flywheels....
Is anyone using them and if so how do you think they compare with other companies

thanks
Jonathan

·
Registered
728 Posts
I am trying to see what ya'll think about this company and there clutch and flywheels....
Is anyone using them and if so how do you think they compare with other companies

thanks
Jonathan
Fidanza makes the JWT setup. The JWT has a good rep and seems to hold some decent power and still be streetable.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts

thanks
Jonathan

When I was using Fidanza parts, they only made flywheels and adj cam gears. No clutches. Can't comment on them.

But, yeah I had good luck with the Fidanza fw that I had. Had a problem with the ring gear and larger dowels for upgraded clutch setup.. but all in all, nice company.

(this was not for Z)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They show that they have a clutch set up also for the 350z's now ...so

thanks for the responses everyone

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
They show that they have a clutch set up also for the 350z's now ...so

thanks for the responses everyone
I was using Fidanza parts 4 years ago. At that time, they didn't have anything other than flywheels and adj. cam gears. That's all they did. No worries. Didn't mean for you to think they don't have any... it's right on their website...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts