Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

This is a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in buying my 05 Bose deck

It will be available for sale in around 1-2 weeks and i can ship it free of charge

Basically the changes i see with the 05 Bose deck is that u can switch off the autopilot sound level adjuster on the deck itself with a simple button press

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/scascone/122_2258.jpg

I'd be looking for around Aus $350

I would also sell the speakers, sub and amp as a complete package

If anyone is interested pm me

·
Registered
121 Posts
i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to actaully pay money for a shitty stock piece of crap...

how much you want for the speakers ?????? :)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some people prefer the integrated look of the stock deck, and rather then pulling out the wires under the steering column to disable the autopilot, you can just have the new deck with improved sound

the difference bw the 03 Bose and 05 Bose is chalk and cheese. I agree the 03 Bose is utter crap, but the 05 sounds alot more richer and way more powerful

ive got quite a few people wanting the speakers+amp+sub, with offers up to AUS $450 atm

·
Registered
121 Posts
i never even thought of selling my stock crap !! haha it all went in the bin...

more power to you if you can sell it..

good luck :)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hi sam
i don't mind the Amps :) but i thought the stockdeck should only be the same? The differences is on the Amps?

how much you want for the Amps? :)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yun if u have the function on ur deck to turn the autopilot off then the deck would be the same

ive got offers left right and centre with people wanting individual components, in about 2 weeks im going to stick everything on ebay at a low low price and they can bid on what components they want

whitezed yeah there really is no reason to buy the 03 Bose system as its the first series and provides no sound upgrade at all for other Bose owners, i would have binned it as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts