Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having some money trouble and need to sell my 03 Daytona blue 350z.

Eibach spring (also have stock springs)
JWT intake
Nismo shift knob

31,550 miles mainly interstate miles
oil changed every 3,000-3,500
Royal purple oil used

I bought the car used with 9,500 on it and put the rest of mile with me driving it

Recent brake job on front
All recalls have been prefored at All Star Nissan...also where I work at

One small door ding on driver side( hardly noticable)

I have had the car for about a year now....

Asking 23,000 obo

I live in Baton Rouge Louisiana

my email is [email protected]
or pm me

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
If you are planning on removing the Eibachs, let me know. Or put it up for sale. Either way, I might be interested in picking them up.

GL with the sale.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Dam Jonathan sucks you have to sell the Z. Not gonna make Zdayz now?

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
23K is a fair price, you should have no problem selling for that. Best of luck.. what are ya plannin on picking up next?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey Dave I really want to got to Z days...**** i might just go to go....but right now everything is up in the air....I have taxes to pay car notes to pay and the parents i have to pay back...my brother in law offered me a job but i need to go to school so i need money for that....so over the next couple of months i am looking at 6,000 in the next 3-4 months and i don't exactly have that kind of flow right now...soooo

I am hoping to get a 91 240sx with a SR20DET in it for about $4500 bucks...that is what i am considering....we will see....

i rather have a newer one but all i am going to do is use it to daily drive and autoX and drift....

I really don' want to sell my baby but LIFE happens!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump!!! If you know anyone who is looking for a 350z send them my way....price will go down next month.....I need to sell this car bad...even tho i don't want too!!!!!

bump

·
Registered
131 Posts
what model of 350z is it? base, enthusiast, touring, performance, or track? just curious....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry bout that i haven't got around too it .....I have been extremely busy at work lately.....I have all my pics on my work computer.....I am going to try to get around to gettin you the pic today

Jonathan

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.