Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@Nov 28 2004, 01:54 PM
I am glad that nobody posted this yet.  Now so all of you know, I am fan of all types of beer, except coors lite and Budweiser.  Now my favorite beer of all is .....

Pilsner Urquell

Brewed in Plzen Czech
"Pilsner Urquell is truly original.  Before 1842 Beers were often dark and cloudy until our visionary brewmaster in Pilsen, Czech created the world's first golden beer.  this revolutionary breakthrough delivered and intensely rewarding taste and the orginal golden pilsner beer."

The Warka brewing tradition dates back to the 15th century, when in 1478 Warka brewers received the exclusive privilege to supply a golden liquid to the Warsaw royal court. It has a distinctive, beautiful deep golden color, awesome top and original malt and hop flavor. Warka Beer is produced from top quality ingredients using state-of-the-art brewing techniques brewed according to traditional methods.

Warka Brewery is located in the Mazowia region of Poland. Warka is the birthplace of Kazimierz Pulaski (1745-1779), a Polish nobleman and general – a hero of the American Revolution.

Drinking Warka right now.. 7.0% vol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
top three beer countdown!

#3. Saporo from Japan

#2. Red Stripe from Jamaica

and the best beer of all times!!!

#1. ...Medalla Light from PUERTO RICO!!! :clap:

oh, and don't drink and drive, wrecked Z's suck!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I'm not picky - I'll drink just about whatever they have, but my favorites are Guiness, Newcastle, and Beamish. If I'm doing more quantity I'll go with Blue Moon, Killians or Yuengling (DiRN just displikes it because it's from PA, and DiRN apparently hates PA.) You know, I think Yuengling is actually cheaper than Coors Lite in VA anyway.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Gads, you folks with your fancy ghey designer beers, go make water already! I'll take the #1 imported beer in the country, Corona Extra - with a slice of lime please. :thumbsup:

Pretentious microbrews need not apply. :headshake:

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Originally posted by Got Rpm@Dec 14 2004, 09:47 AM
Gads, you folks with your fancy ghey designer beers, go make water already!  I'll take the #1 imported beer in the country, Corona Extra - with a slice of lime please.  :thumbsup:

Pretentious microbrews need not apply.    :headshake:

corona = :ghey:

:jk: ( but not really )

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
BERLIN - A German brewer has concocted what he says is the world's strongest beer, a potent drink with an alcohol content of 25.4 percent that is served in a shot glass.

"Everyone who has tried it is enthusiastic. It tastes like a quirky mixture of beer and sherry," said Bavarian brewer Harald Schneider.

Schneider, who lives in southern Germany where beer is a tradition, said his beer fermented for 12 weeks for an alcohol content twice that of Germany's other strongest beers.

"People will only be able to drink two or three glasses, otherwise they'll drop like flies," he said.

Schneider expects the holders of the world's strongest beer, the Boston Beer Company, to put up a fight.

"I'm pretty sure the Americans have something up their sleeve."

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Miller lite if I'm going cheap. other wise guiness, red stripe, just tried the youngs double chocolate, and of corse boulevard. I could not get it in minnesota when I first moved up here, I had to buy it back home and stock up.

·
Registered
187 Posts
My favorites are
1. Carlsberg
2. Kirin
3. Becks
4. Heiniken
5. Smithwicks (tastes like a black and tan)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Guiness Stout, best enjoyed with a big fat Macanudo cigar.

I have a pic entitled "Which Beer is Colder?," which I got banned for posting at 350zmotoring. It's pretty funny but "R" rated. I would only post it here with permission.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Sep 12 2005, 08:58 PM
Guiness Stout, best enjoyed with a big fat Macanudo cigar.

I have a pic entitled "Which Beer is Colder?," which I got banned for posting at 350zmotoring.  It's pretty funny but "R" rated.  I would only post it here with permission.
[snapback]154610[/snapback]​

You have my permission. We don't play that **** here.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
OK, you asked for it. Here you go. Which Beer is Colder? :goodtimes:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
:cheers: :goodtimes: :OMG: :yourock: :boobies:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
LOL! I've seen that before. Too bad there's some stupid rule about nips and such. At least we got to see it before the edit. :lmfao: Maybe you could ...uhm, edit certain areas? :cheers:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 12 2005, 07:37 PM
LOL!  I've seen that before.  Too bad there's some stupid rule about nips and such.  At least we got to see it before the edit. :lmfao:  Maybe you could ...uhm, edit certain areas?  :cheers:
[snapback]154622[/snapback]​

It seems to me that the "areas" (or should I say Areolas) you want me to edit are the whole joke. Censored, it wouldn't make any sense. Thanks for letting me post it, at least for 10 minutes. Now your membership will wonder what that pic is all about. Censorship sucks. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z+Sep 12 2005, 09:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Sep 12 2005, 07:37 PM
LOL! I've seen that before. Too bad there's some stupid rule about nips and such. At least we got to see it before the edit. :lmfao: Maybe you could ...uhm, edit certain areas? :cheers:
[snapback]154622[/snapback]​

It seems to me that the "areas" (or should I say Areolas) you want me to edit are the whole joke. Censored, it wouldn't make any sense. Thanks for letting me post it, at least for 10 minutes. Now your membership will wonder what that pic is all about. Censorship sucks. :banghead:
[snapback]154625[/snapback]​

:banghead: I know...it sucks. Maybe we can post it in the Aussie section! :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
tried something new last night...

Victory Sunshine Wheat

I'm not a huge wheat beer fan, but I liked it. A lot like Blue Moon.

Followed this up some Flying Dog beers. I luv having a bar close by that offers 200+ **good** beers at a time! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Out of a bottle I enjoy Fosters and Oktoberfest (Amber).

On tap, I love the taste of Shiner.

41 - 60 of 267 Posts