Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

241 - 260 of 267 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I got Landshark, Widmer Bros Heffe, and Steven's Point Nude Beach Wheat Beer. :dunno: We'll see if I can find some more on my way down to Zdayz.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I ended up finding Yeungling down by Pigeon Forge, plus I picked up some Schlafly ales in St Louis. Apparently, they're older than AB but weren't as successful selling piss beer. :lol:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sam Adams Summer 12 Pack......Good mixture of Sam Adams brews.....Liking this Latitude 48 :)

And F me it's hot outside.....Black Z in the sun when it's 98 outside sucks........Need to tint windows this week......lol

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm going to have to try and find some more new beer this week. I ran out of some good beer and need to replenish. Suggestions?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like mostly micro breweries, but these ones are bomb:

- Old Rasputten
- Firestone DBA (double barrel ale)
- Firestone Walkers Reserve
- Dogfish Head 90min IPA
- Gulden Drak (strong ale)
- Widmer Heffenweisen
Those are just a few. But the best beer of all is my homebrew! My best brew is a red ale. If you live in So Cal hit me up, we can cruise our Z's around a then have a cold home brew. :drink2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The Widmer Heff is really good. I almost bought a six pack on Monday but decided on something different.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I ended up finding Yeungling down by Pigeon Forge.
Oooooooo!! I love that stuff! I went to college about two hours from where it is brewed. There is nothing better than an $18 24-pack of fantastic beer when your a poor ass college student lookin' to get ripped!

I guess I need to use the beer drinking smilie since it's the cool thing to do in this thread so here it is lol -----> :beer:

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
I dunno wtf it's called.. but I bought some blueberry lager with a dog on the front... was some good ish... 8.0% abv also
EDIT: found it... here it is..

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I dunno wtf it's called.. but I bought some blueberry lager with a dog on the front... was some good ish... 8.0% abv also
EDIT: found it... here it is..
Ahh, yes, I have had this! Good stuff! I can't handle much more than a sixer of these. Normally it takes me 10-12 to get that shitty...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Drinking Steven's Point Burly Brown right now. Yummy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Last night my best friend and I drank a bottle of Fire stone Anniversary Ale 13...AMAZING. Apparently its like aroung 50 bucks for a 40oz bottle. Its pretty cool how it was made, a bunch of local wine makers got together up in Paso Robles where the brewery is and help out the brewmasters to age the beer in oak barrels for years. If you can get a hold of a bottle its worth it!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Bought a couple of 6 packs of new stuff this weekend. I'll have to give my review soon.

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
wow…Yuenglings is pretty good…

I have turned to more of the microbrews last few years…

If you're in Utah - go to Squaters Brewery in Salt Lake City or if they serve it at your place of consumption…all their stuff is good…go with the Devastator if they have it…good stuff...

in Colorado anything from Breckenridge Brewery is good…

but, nationwide, I love Sam Adams Chocolate Boch…it's seasonal and only available in the variety pack (to my knowledge).

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
So....

I'm drinking a Widmer Brothers Dark Saison. It's got a strong bite to it at first, but eventually you get used to the smoothness. I'd give it 7/10.

241 - 260 of 267 Posts