Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

221 - 240 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ahhh ya can't forget the Japanese Beers!

I love to drink Japanese and Korean (any asian beer for that matter) beers. Its always refreshing when you have it during a hot day.

The light and crisp flavors make it go down like ice cold water and the flavors go good with a heavy flavor food like bbq. I typically like it with Korean or Japanese bbq.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Ranger IPA from New Belgium is one of my new favorites.

Also a big fan of Dogfish Head Midas Touch!
I saw those yesterday but didn't know much about them.
Ahhh ya can't forget the Japanese Beers!

I love to drink Japanese and Korean (any asian beer for that matter) beers. Its always refreshing when you have it during a hot day.

The light and crisp flavors make it go down like ice cold water and the flavors go good with a heavy flavor food like bbq. I typically like it with Korean or Japanese bbq.
Totally agree about the Asian beers. I buy the Thai beers like Singha or Chang.

BTW, I bought a six pack of Widmer's Heff yesterday and still need to try it.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Should I use one of these as my new shift knob? :lol:

·
Registered
346 Posts
The beers we tried last night.

Arrogant ******* was really good. Midas Touch was a little too sweet for my taste, but tried it after Arrogant ******* which probably didn't help....lol.... KiltLifter was really good too, I would reccomend trying it. Then it was Chopin Martini time :)

Later

·
Registered
14 Posts
Black Label :biggrin:
Camo High Gravity Lager:DiRN:
Summit Extra Pale Ale
Hacker-Pschorr Bräu
Paulaner
Spaten
Kirin Ichiban
Hite

Life is too short for straight roads...

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
Black Label :biggrin:
Camo High Gravity Lager:DiRN:
Summit Extra Pale Ale
Hacker-Pschorr Bräu
Paulaner
Spaten
Kirin Ichiban
Hite

Life is too short for straight roads...
stfu and gtfo lol.. that crap tastes NASTAY (yes with two a's) but it does go straight to your head.. i drank two of those one night and had a really nice buzz... tasted like i ate a pile of dog **** though lol

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
oh.. today.. mmmm.. i know ya'll are jealous.. drinking this right now (it's after noon so i'm good lol)
:finger: **** you for hitting below the belt... :drool: Love that stuff. I hope I can find some of it when I go south to Zdayz.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Tried this yesterday at my sisters place. Her husband is military and grabs some whenever he is in Australia. Good beer imo. Refreshing when it's hot outside.

·
Registered
346 Posts
oh.. today.. mmmm.. i know ya'll are jealous.. drinking this right now (it's after noon so i'm good lol)
I always thought Black and Tan was Guiness and Bass in same glass......lol.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Tried Arrogant ******* last night at Yard House last night on tap and I have to say, it is a really hoppy beer (not sure if thats how you would spell it) . Its good, has a nice bold flavor. I love this thread. Its making me try new beers.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Fine! I'll have to try it now! :beer:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Fine! I'll have to try it now! :beer:
You should it's really good. The buddy that drank the 6'r with me said it tasted like Guiness on steroids......lol

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
When I'm out shopping for beer for Zdayz in the next couple of days, I'm going to buy some Arrogant ******* and Landshark. :beer:

221 - 240 of 267 Posts