Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Fastest Z in Texas

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  zach 
#1 ·
Please mark your calendars for Friday May 27. We are looking for the Fastest Z in Texas.... :shiftdrive:
This is a great opportunity to see what your Z Car (or other) is capable of in the 1/4 mile for the big sum of $15.

LTI Fast Friday presented by Sunoco
http://www.texasmotorplex.com/fastfriday/n...hp?news_id=145&
at Texas Motorplex 7500 W. Highway 287 Ennis, TX 75119

Lincoln Tech Fast Fridays at the Texas Motorplex are open for fun and grudge racing, race car testing, and also offer the LTI High School Series, a points earning category for high school students in street legal vehicles.

LTI Fast Friday Schedule

Gates Open: 6:00 p.m.
LTI Racing Seminar: 6:30 p.m.
Open Time Trials: 7:00 p.m. - Midnight
LTI High School Series Eliminations: 9:00 p.m.

Admission Prices
Racer Entry: $15
Student Racer: $12
Spectator Entry: $8
Student Spectator: $5

Built in 1986, The Texas Motorplex has been the place of many drag racing milestones and world record performances. Ever since Darrell Gwynn christened the first all-concrete, quarter-mile, national records and speed milestones have been commonplace at Texas Motorplex.

Rules are located here http://www.texasmotorplex.com/fastfriday/rules.php be sure and read up on the clothing requirements....

See less See more
#4 ·
[/quote]

I have my new upgraded valve body installed, tokico 16 way adjustable shocks/struts and the Hotchkis sway bars. I'm beat from the 90 plus heat today....

So I will be there for sure. I also posted on twinturbo.net

#5 ·
I will have my new wheels,nitto drag radials, hotchkis springs and sways by then - I know that none of this will make me faster but at least it will look better than before.

That is right.

Ding Dong the bling is gone!

No more chrome wheels.

~Z~

#6 ·
[/quote]

wow - Nitto drag radials :clap:
your getting serious

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.