Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Heya Eddie,

The Youtube Clip is pretty wicked, just a quick question is the car in the clip running the Cats as well or just the intimidator exhaust?

Cheers mate!

·
Registered
456 Posts
any update on that? I would like to know as well
Hmmm... well given that there was a misunderstanding in relation to the transport costs, I had to send the invoice to my agent to proove that I had paid enough to get it to my door. I assumed that when I am quoted "to you in Australia" that means "to me in Australia" (not the nearest port). So of course all the fees were calculated on the full invoice price rather than the agreed displayed value.

All up it cost me $2,668.00 AUD to my house and that is for a system that costs $1400 USD. I have mixed feelings about it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thxs for the info, I will check out what the customs and other costs will be before I proceed.

But from your review it sounds pretty good and provides some gains.

You had some fitment issues, but it sounds like you overcame them.

Again thanks

·
Registered
737 Posts
Just out of curiousity, what are the differences between each of the grades of metal, apart from aesthetics of the polished stainless steel looking bling, are there any other differences?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The metal quality is completely different. Metal is sourced from pure SS or part's. Thats who you get Grades of metal, which are hard to tell apart. The metal used for the FI is a higher grade of SS than that of the HKS.

Eddie

·
Registered
25 Posts
The only fitment issue I had was the same as Groovers-the right tip is about 3/8" longer than the left.I plan on grinding out a spacer as soon as I get a little time.All in all,I'm very happy with this system with ease of install and quality of materials.The sound is also outstanding,more on the order of American musclecar than European wail.Do you like the sound of Flowmasters on a Mustang 4.6 V8? If so,you will really like this system.

·
Registered
908 Posts
i've noticed that several people have pointed out that the right tip extends out farther than the left tip? has this issue been addressed? thanks.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts