Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today is a great day at THMotorsports. We have become the first and official exclusive dealer of Fast Intentions products for the 350z and G35. After discussing details with the owner and learning the intricate building process of the systems, we were focused on making sure these exhaust systems get the credit they deserve.

For those who are not aware, each exhaust is hand built. It is also one of the only 2.5" True throughout exhausts!
This Fast Intentions Intimidator Exhaust is a catback system that incorporates a highly efficient perforated x-pipe and (2) mufflers and it produces 11 TRUE RWHP and 9LBS of TQ. The mufflers are designed by Fast Intentions and manufactured by Sebring Tuning and are of the highest quality and workmanship in polished stainless steel. The exhaust tips are 4” resonated dual wall rolled stainless steel, also manufactured by Sebring Tuning (The new hotness).

How to order?

Call 1-800-959-0145 toll free and mention the sale **Master Card, Visa, Discover** OR PM US!!!!!!!
EMAIL: [email protected]
WE ALSO USE AIM: THMotorsportscom

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just unpacked my system,and man is it pretty! The welds are very nicely done,and the stainless is mirror polish.The tips are especially nice,and will never be mistaken for stock with the perfectly rolled edges and perforated inner piping.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I just unpacked my system,and man is it pretty! The welds are very nicely done,and the stainless is mirror polish.The tips are especially nice,and will never be mistaken for stock with the perfectly rolled edges and perforated inner piping.
Are the tips slightly angled or dead straight?

This system looks pretty good. I would have liked to see some flexi joints but if it fits OK then doesn't matter.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts