Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
That's not really much of a ringing endorsement...

What pisses me off, is I know I'm going end up seeing this. Not in the theater or on DVD. But I know one day in the future... there I'll be on the couch... flipping the channels... and I'll get assaulted.

My rating of the series so far:

1. Fast and the Furious: Crumby. Not a horrible movie but... but not good either.
2. 2 Fast 2 Furious: Terrible.
3. Tokyo Drift: Mildly bad. I like it better than the first two. But that's not saying much
4. Fast & Furious: I ripped my eyes out and threw them at the TV. Horrible movie, never finished watching it.
5. Fast Five: Smooth said it was awesome.

-Ronin Z
I don't go to movies for "hot chicks". That's what internet pr0n is for.
Like I said, I'll just wait for it to assault me one day when it makes it to cable. The "action" that you guys peak of, just looks like the typical cartoonish over-the-type style that made the other ones so annoying.

-RZ
I love for women to speak. My point being that I've never seen a preview for a movie where I say to myself "Man that chick looks hot, I'm gonna check that movie out!". I think Jessica Alba is smoking hot, but I've only seen like 2 movies with her in it. Mostly because the previews for everything she's in are either stupid, or simply not my kind of flick. So Fast Five could be wall hot chicks... still wouldn't pay to see it.

I guess I just get annoyed with the F&F franchise because I'm looking for decent believable automotive action, and they keep delivering BS.

-RZ

·
Registered
187 Posts
I like Fast 5 a lot but I am 23 though so this type of movie might appeal to me a lot more, seeing as my life is basically about chasing tail still. (Meaning i like seeing movies about sexy women Ronin :D) Sometime this test pumping through my veins gets the best of me, what can I say.
The movie was not like 1 or 2. (Barely any rice and the acting was far superior) Fast 5 reminded me a little of the styling of Tokyo drift. Leaps and bounds above the 4th installment which IMO was utterly terrible. I still feel guilty for letting the theater ass rape my wallet for the price of the ticket.
Anyways I thought it was easily the best of the series. Although you had to have seen the other 4 to know where all the characters came from.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Ronin, et. al., the new movie about Senna is on Netflix, seen it yet?

~Pat

21 - 25 of 25 Posts