Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if any one has had problems with their interior bits and pieces moved from where they are origionally suppossed to be. example 1: my cup holder no longer functions properly, it is just stuck in the dash. no biggie
example 2: the piecethat goes around the climate controls and shifter(the part you have to remove to change the headunit) no longer fits flsh up wth the corners of the radio/console trim on the left side. if checked and rechecked and no difference. the right side lower corner however is fine.about a 1/4 inch gap
example 3: the door pieces, where the indow locks etc. are are coming apart from the door about 1/4 inch gap.

now juist incase you are wodering i have never changed out my head unit or anything in the doors. i did howeever clean the climate controls once because i spilled some soda on it but its since been fine.

if any one has any similar problems please comment.
thanks
mdzowner

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
hmm thast strange. I have taken my interior out more times than I can count for various reasons and still have perfect fitment and almost no rattles

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
You eat/drink in your car!?!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
My cup holder is beginning to stick. I can still pull it in and out, but it no longer snaps fully open unless I pull on it and push down the folding base.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts