Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fall 2005 issue of Sport Z releases Sept 1 and will include a 2006 350Z centerfold, along with the changes and photo details. Other 350Z stories include a review of a plenum spacer, a detailed 8-page drifting guide, a revolutionary brake invention (complete with brake history and theory), and more. To check out the new cover and table of contents (not to mention all the details/pics on the ’06 350Z)--and to order--go to www.sportzmagazine.com or call circulation at 505-771-2374. NOTE: The deadline to get the new issue with your subscription is FRIDAY, Aug 19.

Thanks to the moderators and users of 350Z-tech for all the support. We appreciate it. Qs? Write me at [email protected].

Dave Bexfield
Editor In Chief, Sport Z Magazine
www.sportzmagazine.com

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Can't wait to get this issue! Love the magazine. The centerfold will make a nice addition to the wall of my cube :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, but upon closer examination, ZdayZ is in the table of contents, which you can find by clicking on the cover of the magazine on our home page (www.sportzmagazine.com). I couldn't list every story or it would read like a book. Or at least like the table the contents....

-Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts