Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
$300 for an entire kit sounds way too cheap. Fitment will also probably be an issue as I doubt it will fit great for that price. Just always be wary of something that is too good to be true

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The kit is $300 and the $200 shipping. It sounds legit because I already taked to him about shipping. I am just wandering since its JDM it will fit right, won't it? Does anybody have this kit already.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Most body kit pieces cost $300+. Not whole kits. And just because he's charging you a real shipping rate (he'd be dumb not to), doesn't make the kit itself legit

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Exactly as Dirn said. My Veilside lip alone costs around $370-400 before shipping let alone what an entire kit costs. I dont think you can really find a decent kit under $1000 and they can go way more than that. Just trying to look out for your best interest here. Dont want you getting screwed over.

Here are some of the realistic prices of what body kits and pieces cost:
http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/catal...php?category=74

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/fr...=538&SearchYN=N

The least expensive kit that I have found was the Wings West which is $650 plus shipping

·
Registered
38 Posts
it's prolly legit..look at his feedback

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
eGay s#cks.

Don't buy anything until you see it on someone's car....for real.

& Fugg 'a buncha fake feedback. Ask what the RETURN policy is.

Don't DO it, bro!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Not feelin it... Anyway, as far as the kit goes, it looks like this is the actual manufacturer, so if it's 299 then it may be authentic, but I doubt it's quality.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by lionkiller@Nov 8 2004, 11:58 AM
eGay s#cks.

Don't buy anything until you see it on someone's car....for real.

& Fugg 'a buncha fake feedback.  Ask what the RETURN policy is.

Don't DO it, bro!

+1

I personally don't shop on ebay because I would go crazy if someone screwed me for any money.

If you want quality and peace of mind, go with a trusted retailer.

Those sellers on ebay can manipulate their feedback score with the help of many friends. Car dealers do it all the time when posting on that site.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The guy says right off in the auction that they made the kit themselves. What kit it's modeled after is a guess to me, but Chazz is probably right. You get what you pay for with these people.

·
Registered
55 Posts
that is the esprit body kit. the front bumper alone if it were real costs over $600. the side skirts cost over $500, and the rear bumper costs about $700 or so.

i am just converting the yen to dollars in my head, so the numbers are just ballpark figures.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts