Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD</span><strike>NEW NEVER USED Python Oil Cap cover (retails for $49 at ZeetoyZ.com)</strike>

Front Reflectors

MOMO Shifter knob (missing rubber insert adapters for shifter shaft which adapt the diameter - a rubber hose will do fine though)

SOLDFront Splash Guards

Stock Cold Airbox

NEW IN original packaging - Airbag Cutoff Switch Kit (includes all documentation,harness bolts, templates, usergides.....) This kit is a $400 value from the dealer!

SOLDNot Pictured - 4 OEM Rims and OEM Tires (front tires have less than 2K miles, front 8,300 miles), each wheel has TPS and some minor blemishes due to curb rash. I hope to post pictures shortly.

Items that will be coming after they are removed from the car pending condition:

NOTE: many of these items are pictured in my wiki
  • Duel LED (blinker and driving) clearcorners right side only (clearconers.com)
  • SOLD Wings West Chin (minor scratches/abrasions due the accident, will need to be repainted and it will be as good as new)
    [*] SOLD<strike>Wings West side skirts </strike>(right one is slightly damaged on the underside which you don't see - sand, prime and paint and the pair will be as good as new!)
    [*] SOLD"<strike>Hamburger" Z badge set </strike>Only 1 available
    <strike>[*] Grille Tech insert</strike>
    [*] SOLD<strike>Polished Engine Fluid Caps - PSteering, Radiator Oflow, WWasher, H/L AC caps</strike>
    [*] SOLD<strike>Billit oil Stick</strike>
    [*] <strike>5 Wire Max Ground Kit</strike>
    [*] SOLDJWT Pop Charger
    [*]SOLD UTEC Polished intake tube
    [*]SOLD 06 LED taillights
    <strike>
    [*] set of 4 TPM sensors</strike>
    [*]SOLD Nismo replica wing
    [*] Alpine 9835 Head Unit - being bench tested at tweeter to ensure it is operational
    <strike>
    [*] Alpine i480 adapter (ipod)</strike>
    [*] SOLDTurk XM Digital adapter for Alpine (XMDALP100)
    [*] <span style="color:#FF0000">SOLDTurk Universal Tuner Box for Alpine (XMD1000)

Items that are struckthru are SOLD or unable to be remvoed from the car due to damage or someone in the salvage yard helped themself!

Don't forget look at my wiki, it has some pics of the above items!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hmm....might have to experiment with those splashguards and see how they would look in black.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm....might have to experiment with those splashguards and see how they would look in black.
Make me an offer Dave!!

How much you looking to get for your wings west side skirts?
before I will quote, I need to restate that the right one may/may not be salvageable since this is where the impact of the accident was - I think it will be ok, but may need a sanding to smooth out any nics, so I will let you know after I remove them from the car. they are urethane and have several coats of flex primer as well as PPW. I will get back to you later this week

·
Registered
190 Posts
before I will quote, I need to restate that the right one may/may not be salvageable since this is where the impact of the accident was - I think it will be ok, but may need a sanding to smooth out any nics, so I will let you know after I remove them from the car. they are urethane and have several coats of flex primer as well as PPW. I will get back to you later this week
Sounds good, look forward to hearing from you.

If you have a window motor I need one of those too :D

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good, look forward to hearing from you.

If you have a window motor I need one of those too :D
Unfortunately I can only remove my 3rd party parts, insurance owns the rest - I am trying to find out who the salveger will be to post thier info for everyone here.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Speaking of which, you think you can sneak the driver's side mirror off for me? Pretty please?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Unfortunately I can only remove my 3rd party parts, insurance owns the rest - I am trying to find out who the slaveger will be to post thier info for everyone here.
Good deal, if you can find that out post it up. I need to get that done and the cheapest I've found online is 139 bucks +shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
How much for the Bose? I still regret selling mine...even though I will probably never sell my car, I want to have the radio in case

·
Registered
114 Posts
Check your PM's.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Updated list in 1st post.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
How much for rear LED tailights?? are they both in mint condition??
+1 on price for taillights.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much for rear LED tailights?? are they both in mint condition??

+1 on price for taillights.
$385 for the pair shipped, the upper pin on the right side has been broken off. this will not affect fittament as the bolts that affix it to the body and other tabs are in tact as you can see by the pics below. this is a good deal if you are looking for these lights - the sell new for $440 plus tax, plus shipping!

·
4,328 Posts
Got my stuff today from Pete. He's a pleasure to do business with, it's a shame it had to be under such circumstances.

:thumbsup:

Ronin Z

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How much for popcharger shipped to 94595??
sold...I must update the list

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got my stuff today from Pete. He's a pleasure to do business with, it's a shame it had to be under such circumstances.

:thumbsup:

Ronin Z
Thanks Ronin....post a pic up with those new caps, I bet they look great!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.