Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling this kit due to money needs.. things have come up....

Selling htis brand new in the box.... ready to ship...6800 obo

my loss , your gain!!

pm asap if interested

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Is it your or your friends?Make up your mind..Beware guys
Quote from 350z Motoring
My friend asked me to sell this for him on here.. its brand new in box...

The reason selling is he needs money asap for something that came up..

PRICE IS 6800!!! SHIPPED!!!

PM ME IF INTERESTED ASAP

THANKS

link :headshake:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Your 10secz who was banned at my350z for causing crap over there trying to sell stuff

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
He is obviously 10secZ, the gut that was trying to sell stuf in the Boston area.He was banned on My350Z and now he is here unauthorized vending.Please delete this trhead and ban him Dave,He is trying to sell stuff without paying to be a sponsor..Who in their right mind would buy a brand new APs kit and sell it for $6800 that is not a shop?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Why would you sell headers for a 350Z...then sell a turbo kit for a 350Z? Seems like you would need one of them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The APS TT kit is my friends... when other people say stuff saying ohh its only 6800... just pissed cause they cant sell it for that or something.. dosent matter... when someone needs money they need money... what does someone care as long as its what they paid for?

who cares?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
The APS TT kit is my friends... when other people say stuff saying ohh its only 6800... just pissed cause they cant sell it for that or something.. dosent matter... when someone needs money they need money... what does someone care as long as its what they paid for?

who cares?
And yet on Motoring you say its a friends,here you said its yours,which is it?You opened up with a lie,why would anyone believe you? Do you not think that by some slim chance people that own 350Z's might actually fequent all 3 message boards? Seriously,someone ban him, he was selling tons of stuff on my350z and motoring under 10secz screen name about two weeks ago..

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
based on just the info I'm reading in this thread.. he never said it was his. Closest he came to that is saying "his loss , your gain".

However, I don't know the history quite like the other members seem to.

Why don't the admins/mods require you to submit personal info such as first and last name, street address, phone number, etc.. when posting something in the for sale forum? This MIGHT cut down on suspicion.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dude what is your problem...?? im not a vendor and stop accusing me of stuff... wow im selling my friends tt kit for 6800.. not 7500

just chill wtf?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
trying to make accusations that im someone im not or something...??

so stupid.. just false statements sick of this junk

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Why does your friend not sell it himself. You and daking should just :punch:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.