Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I am selling a slightly used Nismo 350Z cold air intake for my friend. They are in excellent condition, they were only installed for less than 2 weeks, then was removed to upgrade to Greddy Turbo kit. Actual pictures can be requst thru my email [email protected] MSRP $349, asking $260 shipped saved over $50 from any dealers, or local pick up for $245 is available, location is in Arcadial, So-CA area.

5.5 HP increase at the rear wheels by using denser, colder air intake.
Mandrel-bent 3" tubing maintains consistent inside diameter.
Designed to prevent inadvertent water ingestion.
Reusable, washable air filter.
Material: 6061 aluminum, 3" tubing.

Welcome email me for any other questions.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
1. Please include the following into your classified post:

Payment terms
Pickup only/Ship
Mileage (for non electronics)
Description
contact- email/PM/phone

(this applies for your "friend" as well)

2. Bumping items. Please do not do a daily bump of an item. Only bump it if it is a week old or if the information in the original post has changed (i.e. price, shipping, etc)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought I have clearly include my location, condition of intake, reason of selling, and my contact email in my original post. I would say less than 200 miles before took it off my friend's Z. I am open to ship or local pick up, of course I prefer local pick up. Asking $260 shipped or $245 pick up, but willing to take reasonably offers. Email [email protected]. Thank you

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
The entire rule calls for that information. He was providing the rule, not a list of just the items you were missing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.