Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the car with the mods and the stock parts and wheels. The car has 33,882 miles on it. Just installed a new set of Racing Brake sloted rotors front and back with Hawk pads. Car has a Injen cat back exhaust, Greddy front lip, Custom painted to match 20x9 20x10 Axis mod sevens with Nitto 555's, Master Craft custom painted carbon fiber hood, Carbon fiber engine cover and brake covers, Eibach Pro kit lowering springs. I have all the stock parts except the stock hood. I love the car but i want to start racing in the scca and need to get the car sold in order to do that. Car has never been in a accident. Car has never seen snow due to me just moving up to NJ from FL. Car is a real head turner everywhere i go and it's going to be sad for me to let her go but time to try out new things. Asking $24,000.00 but we can talk. Serious interested buyers only no joy rides or anything like that. Pm me or here is my e-mail adderess [email protected]. Here are some pics......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow...nice! I love those wheels. Weren't you trying to sell those months ago? Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it won't be long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.