Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that for the last few days when i was driving unwashed car not one "mark" was left, YET same day i spend two hours washing polishing waxing and then glossing the wax, then go for 5 miniut drive those winged airbore sh**t machines come charging in Like Stuka dive bombers over Poland. I got hit no less then 4 times on a 5Km journey.

Once while ago i left my Subary in fornt of restourant, again all clean and polished. Then some joker had a bright idea and threw half a bag of chips on my roof. The results were horific, there had to be dozen seaguls siting on top of my car. In the end i had to buff the roof. :soapbox:

I hate seaguls, rotten flying rats, why isnt there a culling programe. They are worst than foxes.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yep, I know what you mean. Dirt and especially birdsh## is attracted to clean cars!!!!
Guess you will have to spend some more quality time with the zed!
God, I sound like a sicko!!!
Oh, I forgot I am!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NSW. Happend on Sat night on Liverpool st in Syd. The sh*t was bad but the even biger problem was the fact that roof was all scratched. I guess some1 who hates subarus walked by with bag of chips. Or maybe it was FC Liverpool pendent on my mirror.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
A bird **** on my friends head once. Funniest moment of my life. I sat there and watched it happen.

Sorry, that was off topic, but I had to share.

Sorry about your car. That always happens after a perfect detail.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
My car got **** on in a parking lot, and by the time I drove home to wipe it off, it had already etched itself into my SB for life. Could Nissan have used any cheaper paint??

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
are these f*ck birds or sh!t birds?.....

I got sh!t on the way to get my marriage license to wife #2......That shoulda told me somethin.

I dropped good $$ last month having the Z detailed...next day wife (#3) comes home with a cracked windshield (random junk on a sh!tty road; not her fault).

At least the birdsh!t will buff out.

The windshield was $350 american.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would say bird **** is better than eggs or keyed........ Last time was very funny, when I parked my roadster on the roadside with the roof up, I only got bird **** on the bonnet, windscreen and the boot, the roof was clean. Just wonder are those fxcki&g little B10 knows and targeted the matel area to bomb??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts