Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I kinda need some help deciding what to get as far as the exterior of my chrome silver Z. I have the rims narrowed down to either gunmetal GT-Cs or (if they're made) black or gunmetal SF Challenge's. I also know that I am going to get an OEM CF hood. Now here is my dilemma: should I get a full Vertex kit, a Carbon Creations Vader CF lip and CWest CF rear valences, or the GReddy front and sides with a Nismo wing? I had the thought of maybe going with the CF Nismo wing with the Carbon Creations lip. Any thoughts?? Pictures would help too. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Well, I say go with the GT-C's and the OEM sytle CF hood.

I also say go with the Greddy front and sides with the Nismo spoiler, but of course....that's my plan too, so I may be a little partial to it :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, new choice to pick from. I just thought of the complete Power House Amuse kit (including doors, hood, hatch). That kit drops 287 pounds off the car!! Now whats the choice??

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I think the Vertex kit is one of the most complimentary for the Z, IMHO. IF you get the full kit, why would you need the other parts? Oh, and the GT-C for that deep lip. You might have fitment issues with the hood if you get a new front fascia, though. It's something to think about.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the Vertex? I think the Vertex is a lip kit isn't it?? Well,,,I was looking at the Ro_Ja R2-5's for my car and I think I like the black better than the gunmetal. Any thoughts on that?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay so how's this sound...Vertex kit, OEM CF hood, and 19'' Ro_Ja R2-5's (black)..

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]
What color is your Z? I'm not a big fan of black rims, but it can be done tastefully.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How come the car that I linked to (the CS Z) looks different than the one you linked to (the DB Z)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[/quote]
What color is your Z? I'm not a big fan of black rims, but it can be done tastefully.
<div align="right">[snapback]67369[/snapback]
[/quote]

Chrome silver and the rims are black with a chrome lip.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
[/quote]

Your link appears to be a front lip....the DB has a full Vertex bumper cover.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
[/quote]

Yes ...it looks much cleaner to me. I don't like the line added by the addition of a front lip.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
His front bumper doesn't quite look like the DB's bumper. And do you think that Vertex lip would look good molded??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts