Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Saw a blue one with the door handles oainted black w/ blacked out head and tail lights and black wheels, Looked pretty decent with the whole blacked out theme.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
If you do a search on My350z.com, there is a lemans from Hawaii with some pics posted of painted handles. They were color matched.

Personally, I like how the handles stand out from the rest of the car.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Cat has her handles painted black on her DB. Looks awesome

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Theres a Lemans Sunset Z on the cover of a magazine a couple of months ago. I do believe it was import tuner. They had theirs painted the same color as the body.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
OK maybe I'm a moron, but how the **** do you open the doors without the door handles? I've heard of shaving them, but I don't know what to do afterwards!

·
Registered
315 Posts
there's an actuator(sp), like how the trunk works, that will pop the door open. You can also put a button that will pop the door, like gone in 60 seconds.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Nov 30 2004, 04:22 PM
OK maybe I'm a moron, but how the **** do you open the doors without the door handles?  I've heard of shaving them, but I don't know what to do afterwards!

LOL It's all good Chuck, I had no clue till I researched it..........and decided doug was just smoking crack when he suggested it! :wavey: how's ric treatin you these days????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts