Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at many exhausts.So far the Invidia Catback claims to add the most horsepower and torque.I want an exhaust that is VERY loud and noticable that will add a nice amount of power..which exhaust should i buy?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Originally posted by ridemyjansen@Aug 28 2005, 11:36 AM
I've been looking at many exhausts.So far the Invidia Catback claims to add the most horsepower and torque.I want an exhaust that is VERY loud and noticable that will add a nice amount of power..which exhaust should i buy?
[snapback]150012[/snapback]​

Topspeed Pro-1

don't trust gains that are put out by the company. All catbacks on the market put out comparable numbers, so quality, looks, sound, and price should be the determining factors in purchasing an exhaust

·
Registered
78 Posts
DITTO! If you're looking for a loud exhaust, the Pro-1 is what you want. It is manufactured by TopSpeedAutoAccessories in Addison,TX. Their website is Topspeedauto.com This exhaust is a y-pipe design as opposed to a true-dual design. It's available in both 2.5" and 3" piping diameters. The 2.5" will be fine for N/A applications as the 3" would probably be too big. Unless your running F/I.

I only know of one person who has this exhaust installed. He's on the other forum as WAIJAI. I believe.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Add a set of Helix test pipes if you want it even louder with the new exhaust system. I run the pipes on my stock exhaust, and you can tell it's been modded. If I were to add something like a Greddy Evo2 system, I'm sure it would rock.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 4 2005, 06:26 PM
Add a set of Helix test pipes if you want it even louder with the new exhaust system.  I run the pipes on my stock exhaust, and you can tell it's been modded.  If I were to add something like a Greddy Evo2 system, I'm sure it would rock.
[snapback]152465[/snapback]​

Ya but mine are faster because I painted lightning bolts on mine. :nana:

·
Registered
52 Posts
The Stillen exhaust makes awesome dyno proven hp, sounds good, and fits like a champ. It's a bit on the heavy side though.

sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts