Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thx when the snow is gone here in NJ I will Hopefully make a clip from inside and a drive by

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi all! Newb here
I really liked that Pro 1 exhaust but I haven't been able to find anyone who is selling it. Do any of you have a link to a dealer? I'm curious to find some reviews and check prices. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Welcome Bogart!! PM Jon which owns PTPmotorsports.com!! Ask him if he can find it for you, and besure to tell him we sent ya!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

Will do! Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody with the Apexi - N1, I have a few questions.

How much did you pay and where did you purchase it?

It looks like the exhaust sits lower than the stock, is there a problem with scraping? Thanks.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here's a link to the EVO 2. GReddy EVO2 exhaust
They're not the best quality sound clips. You'll have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find them. I just right clicked and saved the files. I've searched and searched but those were the only ones I could find. I couldn't get a good feel of the sound to determine if the sound is something I like or dislike. I'm still hooked on the Pro 1 but I still haven't been able to find any info on it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I found this link which has the Stillen exhaust clips: Stillen exhaust

Here's a link with some others, I think we have most of these already listed:
Exhaust clips

·
Registered
230 Posts
You must be looking to buy it. I would definately talk to Jon at PTP. I was looking at that exhaust myself and had been referred to Jon. He gave me a great quote on the exhaust. I had some other things that I needed to take care of first before buying it so I never got the chance. I would definately PM Jon. He's a great guy. Superb customer service!
He called my house just to let me know he was shipping my short shifter that day. WOW! Talk about customer service. Then he emailed me all my tracking info even tho ups sends it to you automatically. Awesome!

·
Registered
5 Posts

wut up evry1, i wus wondering if anybody new about any sites with carbon fiber body kits?

thanx in advance!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by dublS4life@Aug 4 2004, 07:54 PM

wut up evry1, i wus wondering if anybody new about any sites with carbon fiber body kits?

thanx in advance!

<span style="color:darkblue">Hey, welcome to the board

You probably want to ask in in the Interior/Exterior forum instead

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you just did</span>

·
Registered
806 Posts
The Ti Fujitsubo doesn't sound that good at all. It sounds tiney (like tin, metal). It must get annoying after a while. I think I'd go with the Nismo, Impul, or Trust myself.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts