Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a new PPW touring for the wife this morning....well, yesterday morning. :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone's rides, and there are some sweet one's out there. Pics will come soon!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 350z@Sep 5 2004, 12:44 AM
welcome here and look forward to seeing you here more!!  we have a bunch of great guys and gals here to help you out with anything you might ask for!!

Where about in TX are you?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome, and good choice on the car and color! Yeah, yeah, I AM tooting a horn for PPW in here...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The Vette is for bad weather driving...hehe. That's cool to see 2 of the most successful cars from both sides of the Pacific hanging together....aw, shucks.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Sep 6 2004, 05:21 PM
Welcome!!Whats up with the Vette in the garage??

I'm guessing that's his car, and he bought the Z for his wife to get her to shut up about wanting to touch it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by DiRN+Sep 6 2004, 04:40 PM-->QUOTE (DiRN @ Sep 6 2004, 04:40 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Daking350Z
@Sep 6 2004, 05:21 PM
Welcome!!Whats up with the Vette in the garage??

I'm guessing that's his car, and he bought the Z for his wife to get her to shut up about wanting to touch it

LMAO!! Couldn't of said it better myself!

The vette is my weekend car. It's a Lingenfelter car....supercharged, H&C, full exhaust...it's pretty slow.

The wife wanted a sports car before we started multiplying. :D

I have some more pics of both. Let me see if I can resize them real quick, if you guys are still curious....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts