Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I am thinking of buying Enkei RPO-3 wheels.
Is there anyone who got these wheels on Z? Any pics on Z?

My local Enkei dealer told me it would be 1450$ including installation (17inch 8.0 offset).
Do you think this price is reasonable?

First, I wanted to get 18 or 19 inch wheels. However, I already bought new set of tires for my stock wheels
just a month before and do not want to lose them, changed my mind to get 17 inch wheels.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi.

I am thinking of buying Enkei RPO-3 wheels.
Is there anyone who got these wheels on Z? Any pics on Z?

My local Enkei dealer told me it would be 1450$ including installation (17inch 8.0 offset).
Do you think this price is reasonable?

First, I wanted to get 18 or 19 inch wheels. However, I already bought new set of tires for my stock wheels
just a month before and do not want to lose them, changed my mind to get 17 inch wheels.

Thanks
Man is there any chance you can exchange the tires for 18's or larger?
I just have a feeling that if that's what you wanted in the first place, your just gonna end up being dissappointed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I actually want to keep my stock setup, too.
Mine is Enthusiast automatic not a manual and have a factory setup of 17inch wheels.
Even a Touring automatic has a setup of 17 inches and I guess there would be a technical reason for this.
I could be wrong as I don't know about cars that much but I think if I get bigger wheels on automatic,
there would be greater decrease in performance than manuals. I heard automatics lose more power than
manuals in Z, and I do not want to lose more HP due to getting bigger wheels :banghead:
Thank for your opinion anyway :wavey:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts