Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a couple small pictures of Z's with these wheels (Z1....). Does anyone know of any decent shots? I've tried google....and searching through here, the evil site, and a couple other Z forums....no dice. So....I ask if you guys can hook me up?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I don't like those wheels. They don't have 'lip.' IMO, they look a bit boring.

Keep looking, Justin.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Almost bought some enkeis because I was getting a KILLER deal...but it would have been a mistake to have bought them. It's not a deal if it's not what you want. There's much better out there.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Almost bought some enkeis because I was getting a KILLER deal...but it would have been a mistake to have bought them. It's not a deal if it's not what you want. There's much better out there.
:clap: Words of wisdom right there. I almost settled on several choices, but I knew that I would ultimately regret it. So I kept looking.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Willy you talk tooooooo much. :headshake: I have Enkei pk6's and love them. Everyone is different in their likes. SloTruk has them too. :nana:

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Willy you talk tooooooo much. :headshake: I have Enkei pk6's and love them. Everyone is different in their likes. SloTruk has them too. :nana:
w/e...you know I'm a big fan of -if you like them, get them- don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...I actually don't like the giant lip look. Dunno why....but eh. Something about it bugs me....like the wheel wasn't designed right or something. I also like simple...5 spoke designs (or split-spoke). Guess perhaps I'm a heretic or something....since I don't like Volks either. Work makes some nice wheels....too bad I couldn't afford them in this lifetime. Same with the Advan Model 5's that I really want.

So anyway....I guess that means no one knows of any decent photos?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hey man,

I think these are the wheels you were talking about, I duno if they would look the same on the coupe, but they look pretty nice in the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
I too have the PK6's and love them. The way I see it, it is not all about how much you like a certain wheel as it is how much you want to spend on wheels. I love volks but could only afford enkeis. Hey tweeks, i wan to see some good pics of your PK6's on your Z.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Digsy can you get some more pics? They look good!
Sorry, mate - had the same problem as Sisko, there seem to be very few pics with these wheels on a Zed. If you can hang on a few weeks mine should arrive and I'll post my own pics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry, mate - had the same problem as Sisko, there seem to be very few pics with these wheels on a Zed. If you can hang on a few weeks mine should arrive and I'll post my own pics.

i have the enkei RPO3-RC on my lady

gismo

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Amuse front bar and Nismo wing.

Exactly what I want to do to my car. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Excellent choice. I was considering this wheel before I found the ProDrive GC05F so I have a few pics on the hard drive:

here are some more pics of my lady, enjoy. and may i add that these RPO3-RC are PITA to get. :bounce2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts