Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wsup guys...
On my way to work this morning, my Z decided to just turn off... I tried restarting the engine a few times.. (it didn't work) so i had to turn on my emergency lights and let it sit for about 5 mins. Luckly the Z started up and while i was pulling into a parking lot my the engine gave out again.... :headshake:

the Z is only 5 months old and has about 4800 miles on it.... perfect condition... no mods (yet)... and recently spent $100 on the oil change...

has this happened to anyone before?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I had a problem with the engine shutting off whenever I was coming to a stop repeatedly. When I went to the dealer, I was suprised to find out that my pop charger filter had come apart. Thats what was throwing off the computer and making shut off. DOuble check nothing has come loose but definitely go to the dealer AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Definitely a dealer trip, especially since the car is stock and serviced. I could just be a loose intake tube or what not, but you want to have it looked at promptly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks...
i had it towed to the dealer and they found that my crankshaft position sensor failed along with my body control module... which both had been replaced and is running fine... whew :shiftdrive:
haha hope it doesn't happen again..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts