Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
that looks niiiiiiiiiice

im having my bonnet repainted this week and have been contemplating painting the windscreen base like u have done. I saw ur pics a while ago on another site, 350zonline i think, and really liked it :clap:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by BlueDragonZ+Jun 26 2005, 08:41 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubble

That's awesome. I actually got all those same pieces painted this weekend except for that front piece. I'm definately loving how it looks. I was thinking about that piece as well. How hard is it to get to?
[snapback]122084[/snapback]​

depend on the body shop. They can either take out the radiator and paint the bracket or not.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by Bubble+Jun 26 2005, 10:13 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2005, 08:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubble

That's awesome. I actually got all those same pieces painted this weekend except for that front piece. I'm definately loving how it looks. I was thinking about that piece as well. How hard is it to get to?
[snapback]122084[/snapback]​

depend on the body shop. They can either take out the radiator and paint the bracket or not.
[snapback]122088[/snapback]​

Cool thanks, I look into this. So how do you take care of the painted pieces, how often do you wax them?

·
Registered
153 Posts
AWESOME.....I like it!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by Bubble@Jun 26 2005, 10:25 AM
i wash my car every weekend and i just wipe down the parts. No need to wax them.
[snapback]122095[/snapback]​

I'll probably wait a month or so then apply a coat of Wolfgang on them. I just love the way they look and applying the wax will highlight them even more. :irock:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jun 27 2005, 12:11 PM
Looks really nice!  You know I'd be waxing it too Manny :wink:
[snapback]122588[/snapback]​

You know that right :) I really can't wait to see what it will look like after the first coat. Knowing me, I'll probably wax them everytime I wax. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts