Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a set of 6pot/4pot Endless brake kit and Zeal V6 coilovers.

I will be doing a bunch of reviews of all the parts i've gotten over the last few weeks. I'l put all the info on my website.. but I'm currently trying to redo it in preparation. :(

is anyone here using Endless/Zeal??

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by illz33@Jun 25 2005, 01:14 PM
I just ordered a set of 6pot/4pot Endless brake kit and Zeal V6 coilovers.

I will be doing a bunch of reviews of all the parts i've gotten over the last few weeks.  I'l put all the info on my website.. but I'm currently trying to redo it in preparation. :(

is anyone here using Endless/Zeal??
[snapback]121922[/snapback]​

i know there is someone on the other site using the endless brakes (i think his name is brian...maybe). he's sponsired by endless i believe.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Bubble@Jul 4 2005, 12:37 PM
you can get Turbo for the same cost of this brake kit.
[snapback]126320[/snapback]​

REALLY!!??

man where were you before?!?!?!!?

:clap:

Dude.. I don't want a turbo for this car. I have two other 300+hp turbo charged vehicles sitting next to the Z. (that would be opposite the MR2 and the bike)

It's not all about speed, bro. Handling and brakes must be upgraded sooner or later.

:lame:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Bubble@Jul 4 2005, 12:37 PM

And furthermore....

The money I spent on this brake kit doesn't equal a turbo kit. I got an INSANE deal on this equip.

Descent turbo kit = $5000-7000
Brake kit = much much less

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by illz33+Jul 4 2005, 10:41 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubble
@Jul 4 2005, 12:37 PM

REALLY!!??

man where were you before?!?!?!!?

:clap:

Dude.. I don't want a turbo for this car. I have two other 300+hp turbo charged vehicles sitting next to the Z. (that would be opposite the MR2 and the bike)

It's not all about speed, bro. Handling and brakes must be upgraded sooner or later.

:lame:
[snapback]126323[/snapback]​

why so hostile?

your bike is 300+hp?? yikes. that's nuts!!

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by djkern@Jul 4 2005, 04:36 PM
why so hostile?

your bike is 300+hp??  yikes.  that's nuts!!
[snapback]126393[/snapback]​

Because I never asked what was better a brake / suspension upgrade or a turbocharger or two. IMHO, it was a strange response. I asked if anyone was using Endless/ Zeal equip. and bubble answer something about a turbocharger. Yeah, you can borrow the shovel, just bring it back on monday... confusing eh?

If it was just a comment, then fine. My response was just a response.

No, my bike isn't 300hp.. i'm not sure how you got that from what I said. Don't be ridiculous. What I said is I already have 2 other turbocharged vehicles. I don't want the Z to be anything but n/a. That's why I purchased it. :)

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by djkern@Jul 4 2005, 04:36 PM

His 300+ horsepower vehicles are sitting next to the Z, all three of which are sitting opposite his MR2 and his bike

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by DiRN+Jul 5 2005, 02:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-djkern
@Jul 4 2005, 04:36 PM

His 300+ horsepower vehicles are sitting next to the Z, all three of which are sitting opposite his MR2 and his bike
[snapback]126731[/snapback]​

ok, whew... :) i'm not going crazy afterall.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Jul 5 2005, 12:29 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 04:36 PM

[snapback]126731[/snapback]​

ah...just read it too fast. i thought you said the MR2 and the bike were 300hp each. i wasn't really paying attention to what you wrote....more surprised that you snapped at the guy for saying your brakes cost as much as a turbo.

<!--QuoteBegin-illz33
@Jul 4 2005, 06:02 PM
If it was just a comment, then fine.  My response was just a response.
[snapback]126408[/snapback]​

true....i looked at is as though he was just saying it was an expensive kit....not that one was better than the other.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by djkern@Jul 5 2005, 03:10 PM
]ah...just read it too fast.  i thought you said the MR2 and the bike were 300hp each.  i wasn't really paying attention to what you wrote....

Yeah, I had to read it a couple of times myself

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Jul 5 2005, 01:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-djkern
@Jul 5 2005, 03:10 PM
]ah...just read it too fast.  i thought you said the MR2 and the bike were 300hp each.  i wasn't really paying attention to what you wrote....

Yeah, I had to read it a couple of times myself
[snapback]126780[/snapback]​

when i looked at it again and actually read it....i got it. the first time i skimmed through and was like "****...this guy has a motorcycle with 300hp...he's going to kill himself!!".

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
come on.. think about it..

I'm not saying that bubble meant it this way.. but plenty of moronic people would rather go fast in a straight line than worry about stopping after they get up to speed...

I created a thread about suspension/brakes and if anyone is using what I just purchased so that I can have an easy install, etc.. and this guy tells me that a turbo is the same cost.. great.

So is a llama, a gatling gun & 1000 pizza combined... sure my given example is OT.. but so is the turbo comment.

whatever.. i'm sure bubble meant no harm..

sorry for reacting the way I did.. but the response is irrevelant.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by illz33@Jul 5 2005, 01:55 PM
but the response is irrevelant.
[snapback]126798[/snapback]​

i never said it wasn't irrelevant....but, you have to admit....there isn't one thread in here without a random comment that doesn't have anything to do with the thread. haha. :rolf2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts