Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well check it out! :)

I have been running Endless with ARC bits for a few months now. I choose these because they are some of the best parts I've come to find in the years I've spent modifying cars.

Tonight, while browsing ARC JP website, I came to find this:

http://www.arcinter.co.jp/arc/products/end...rake/brake.html

I guess they followed my lead! :)

:rolf2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweet! Nice looking kit, too!

Interesting Z32 on that page. Kinda reminds me of the one in Kill Bill 2.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parts coming in:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
P.s. I have already gotten a msg. telling me that the ARC catch can doesn't work. And further to tell me that I'm an ******* and to **** off... Take your own advice. There seems to be a cloud of uncertainty around these parts. :clap: :thumbsup: Can't wait for them to arrive.

Keep in mind... It's a catch can. It doesn't really "work" much.

I just sent an Email to ARC and Mackin Industries to let them know of this downfall. There are actually people pissing their pants from laughter in California right now. :lmfao: :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahahaha....tell us how you really feel..haha..dont hold back either :rolf2:

:irock: :biggrin: Oh I could easily go on. But I will scrap that idea to show lots of pics and a nice review instead. :thumbsup:

:shiftdrive:

Just like HKS Intercooler sizing, and all other rumors that float around with this car and it's parts. :rolf2: Now that was a fun day.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Chris - get me some names and addresses...I've got some favors to call in, you hear? :irock:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Chris - get me some names and addresses...I've got some favors to call in, you hear? :irock:
Can't eliminate every idiot out there. There's just not enough bullets....

Chris, sorry to hear about your experience, but I guess that's the same with any business or even personal life, we all have to deal with morons and intellectuals alike. I just wish the frequency of more intelligent people (that are not full of themselves) was closer to that of the village idiots :)

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
update! :)

Almost everything should be here early next week!

Bad news: No more Strut Tower bar in the country :cry:

SO!! if ANY vendor has 1 sitting around, let me know!! :biggrin:

I'm going to check our site vendors later today to see if one of them ordered one and is available to sell.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
got all the parts today, minus the Strut Tower Bar and shift knob that were out of stock..

ARC intake box
ARC upper intake pipe
ARC oil pan
ARC underpanel
ARC water pump pulley, 5% under

AND (DRUMROLL) ... the ever so popular, claimed to not work, ARC catchcan!!!!

I'm going to try and install everything within the next 48 hours. If time permits I will photograph the occasion.

·
Registered
232 Posts
got all the parts today, minus the Strut Tower Bar and shift knob that were out of stock..

ARC intake box
ARC upper intake pipe
ARC oil pan
ARC underpanel
ARC water pump pulley, 5% under

AND (DRUMROLL) ... the ever so popular, claimed to not work, ARC catchcan!!!!

I'm going to try and install everything within the next 48 hours. If time permits I will photograph the occasion.
:cheers:

Haha..the funny thing is the only ARC parts that I have are the two that you dont have hahah

1 - 20 of 86 Posts