Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The installation is complete... such a great time installing parts like this. Very TOP notch quality & fitment.

I'll take a few shots tomorrow in the day time after a nice wash and Zaino. The V6 def. makes it a entirely new car. I haven't quite put the brakes to the test. Will give a review and test day results later on.

:shiftdrive:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Jinxxy!! :)

i'm going to have a few days to clean and prep for some pro photos and work at the track.. I'll put up a HUGE gallery when it's done. pics, movies, etc...

Represntin' the East Coast (and da burg! :))

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by socalsean+Jul 13 2005, 02:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-illz33
@Jul 5 2005, 10:09 AM
going to raise it up 5 mm max in the rear.. camber and toe is out of spec...

anyone ever use Eastwood Fender Roller?

http://www.eastwoodco.com/shopping/product...ord=roll+fender
[snapback]126691[/snapback]​

some of my volvo buddies have used it and they say it's awesome! Way better than using a baseball bat :headshake:
[snapback]131405[/snapback]​

Thank you! :)

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Very nice setup.

I have been wanting to ditch the Tien Flex coilovers for some time now. What are your impressions of the ZEAL Function-V6 for street use?

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by KShep@Jul 22 2005, 09:04 AM
Very nice setup. 

I have been wanting to ditch the Tien Flex coilovers for some time now.  What are your impressions of the ZEAL Function-V6 for street use?
[snapback]135680[/snapback]​

They are fine for street use.. I do believe the Function V6 was produced for street/track use. I run them on setting 3 out of 6 (6= hardest). And I really have no qualms even with running 35 series tires, etc..

BTW, the roads here in PA suck. And I pride myself in being anal about suspension.

I have owned many sets , and driven many many setups.. I really dislike Tein for the ridiculously hard spring rate and IMHO poor valving. I have run DMS suspension for a few years on the ST185 GT-Four and I can happily say that although the V6 are a bit more stiff in the springs.. the valving saves the day. not too harsh at all.

And secondly the build quality of the Zeal is really second to none. I'm sure you can get a more expensive setup, but for under $5000, I really believe you'll be happy.

Then again.. i've only ever been in a few different suspension setups in the Z33. Stock, eibach and now my Zeal.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts