Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My insurance company just informed me that I will be receiving a check for about $9,500 AFTER they pay off the lease on my 2003 350Z Track w/ NAV !!! I traded in a 1995 E36 M3 (paid off) with 90,000 miles for it in March 2003. Basically, I'm getting my down payment back.

Now I have lots of $$$ to mod the EVO. Waaahhhhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
An insurance company that actually cares about a customer? No way!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They said the market value of my 2003 Track w/ NAV was $34,455. I paid about $37,000 for it in March 2003, and it had over 19,000 miles on it. I'd say that the 350Z holds its value pretty well.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Did you finally sell all your parts? Sad to see it go down that way...but I hope you enjoyed it while you had it.

So they just send you a check and you're done? I'm 'involved' in some litigation (or at least some kind of legal action) in which my ins co is trying to go after a tow truck company for breaking my Z32 a couple of years ago, AND another company for work done on my previous house which was done incorrectly. I'll never see my deductibles...

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since you asked, On ebay auction as of 10/13/04 at 3:00 p.m. PDT --

Sold:
3.9 final drive ratio
UR Pulleys
Tilton 8 lb. flywheel & rally clutch
Nismo S-tune swaybars
JWT 14 lb. aluminum flywheel

Current Bid Meets Reserve:
Nismo 18" 5-Spoke forged alloy wheels with worn Kuhmo Ecsta MX tires -- $1,250
Tein Flex coil over suspension with electronic shock damping force control -- $1,225
Crawford Plenum and Strut Brace -- $375

Received This Bid, But Reserve Not Met:
Nismo limited slip differential in rear end housing -- $750.01
JWT popcharger with heat shield -- $45

No One Has Made the Minimum Bid Amout shown below (Reserve not shown is higher):
Rays (Track model only) 18" forged alloy wheels with almost brand new Bridgestone S-03 pole position tires -- $1,999
Koyo racing radiator and Nismo thermostat -- $325
Borla Headers -- $250
Z-xtreme grounding kit -- $25
(Please note that the prices shown above where no one has bid are minimum bids on ebay, and my reserve is higher)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Well -a happy ending to a harsh story....Here's to better luck with your Evo. Hmmm..... that $$ should get you up to 500 hp real quick!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Nice Richard. That will get you plenty far with mods for the Evo!

·
Registered
232 Posts
nice work man.. didnt know u had an e36 i would have taken a look at it but owell.. have fun with the evo!! AWD turbo!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nov. 14 at Sears Point (Infineon) in NorCal in the EVO RS. Should have all the suspension work done by then.

I tried to register as Richard EVO on the evolutionm.net board, but I never got the confirming e-mail. I wonder if they can fix it so I can use that name?

Richard EVO

Attachments

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Oct 14 2004, 11:14 AM
Nov. 14 at Sears Point (Infineon) in NorCal in the EVO RS.  Should have all the suspension work done by then.

I tried to register as Richard EVO on the evolutionm.net board, but I never got the confirming e-mail.  I wonder if they can fix it so I can use that name?

Richard EVO

check your spam folder ..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts